RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 08:24:11 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Pets thread! 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Print
Author Topic: Pets thread!  (Read 23058 times)
sinning.dragon
Atari 7800

WWW Stats
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2006, 03:45:54 PM »

I'm actually not sure how old Rupert is. My friend Katie actually stole him from her neighbors as they left him outside in the middle of winter with no food, water and only a cardboard box to sleep in.

As for those kittens: OMG. I just keep staring. I can't contain myself, seriously. I am wiggling all over the place because I just want to go cuddle all of them. ><;;

[edit]Oh god, Zorro is just so cute. I want him so bad.  Cry [/edit]
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 03:56:47 PM by sinning.dragon » Logged

Phia the Pirate: which I think means that link is a slut
Phia the Pirate: because, you know, he keeps taking it in the face
David_J.
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2006, 07:14:20 PM »

[img width=403 height=302]http://ourworld.cs.com/airbikecop/DCP00368.png[/img]

My two pomernaians: Chia and Ruby.
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2006, 08:39:54 PM »

My two pomernaians: Chia and Ruby.

Very Cute.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #138 on: July 03, 2006, 08:42:30 PM »

I'm actually not sure how old Rupert is. My friend Katie actually stole him from her neighbors as they left him outside in the middle of winter with no food, water and only a cardboard box to sleep in.

As for those kittens: OMG. I just keep staring. I can't contain myself, seriously. I am wiggling all over the place because I just want to go cuddle all of them. ><;;

I'm glad Rupert was rescued, some people shouldn't own pets!!

Yes, Zorro is very cute, but my fav has to be Bam Bam. My wife has her own favorite which is Pebbles. lol

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
sinning.dragon
Atari 7800

WWW Stats
« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2006, 03:32:51 AM »

I'm glad Rupert was rescued, some people shouldn't own pets!!

Yes, Zorro is very cute, but my fav has to be Bam Bam. My wife has her own favorite which is Pebbles. lol

LOL. Those are the three I thought were absolutely the cutest. Pebbles is just beautiful, though. Zorry is more precious, while Bam Bam is more mischevious looking. God I love kitties!

Phia the Pirate: which I think means that link is a slut
Phia the Pirate: because, you know, he keeps taking it in the face
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2006, 03:11:16 PM »

I just took my dog (nicknamed Percy for Percival; he's an English pointer) for a routine walk a couple hours ago, when another dog attacked him.  It's happened before that there's a level of aggression between my dog and other male dogs, but that's just because my dog is a really dominant male (he's not aggressive to humans at all).  Anyway, I managed to get a few kicks in on the other dog (and a bite in my hand in the meantime) before his owner got ahold of him, but my dog still suffered a deep cut in his throat so I had to take him to the vet.  It really sucked that I had my dog on a leash, because the other dog was roaming free and my dog could hardly defend himself.  Ahh well...at least the owner of the other dog was willing to pay for all of the vet costs (which didn't come cheap because Percy required stitches and had to be put into a temporary sleep). 

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2006, 05:00:41 PM »

Aibo:
[img width=640 height=427]http://www.hydrobond.net/gallery/photos/33.jpg[/img]
Fatso:
[img width=640 height=480]http://www.hydrobond.net/gallery/photos/36.jpg[/img]

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2006, 05:21:50 PM »

Aibo:
Fatso:
Nice cats, it's funny that you called the second one Fatso...heheh

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2006, 05:24:54 PM »

Nice cats, it's funny that you called the second one Fatso...heheh

We originally named him Klondike.  Since he is about twice the weight of Aibo, we just started calling him fatso.  It's not like names really matter with cats in the first place.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2006, 07:44:24 PM »

Wow, I never new Aibo's name.

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2006, 09:04:10 PM »

Then why are you calling him by it?

(Yes I'm incredibly bored and have been reading history texts all night.)

When shall his new form be revealed?
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2006, 09:04:34 PM »

Wow, I never new Aibo's name.

You're kidding me, right?
It only took you 6 years to catch her name?

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2006, 06:23:01 PM »

I just took my dog (nicknamed Percy for Percival; he's an English pointer) for a routine walk a couple hours ago, when another dog attacked him.  It's happened before that there's a level of aggression between my dog and other male dogs, but that's just because my dog is a really dominant male (he's not aggressive to humans at all).  Anyway, I managed to get a few kicks in on the other dog (and a bite in my hand in the meantime) before his owner got ahold of him, but my dog still suffered a deep cut in his throat so I had to take him to the vet.  It really sucked that I had my dog on a leash, because the other dog was roaming free and my dog could hardly defend himself.  Ahh well...at least the owner of the other dog was willing to pay for all of the vet costs (which didn't come cheap because Percy required stitches and had to be put into a temporary sleep). 

That sucks ass. Is Percy OK? You should have tried to get some shots in on the stupid ass owner of the other dog.

SFS
I eated the purple berries
Neo Geo AES
Russian Federation

Stats
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2006, 08:21:29 PM »

[img width=563 height=476]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/slippery_fox_system/FrickandFrack.jpg[/img]
Frick and Drack Cheesy

"It rains acid, one day the earth will cry from a stone
And you'll be lookin' at the world livin' inside of a dome
Comperized humanity living inside of a clone
This is the place where the unknown is living and real
Worm went to planet X and the seventh seal"

Immortal Technique
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2006, 10:03:21 PM »

Frick and Drack Cheesy

Awesome.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length