RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 01:50:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Helloween 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Helloween  (Read 1322 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« on: August 03, 2005, 04:51:44 PM »

I know at least some of you guys (and gals) are metal heads, so maybe you've all listened to Helloween.  They seem to be better-known in Europe though, so maybe not.  In case any of you haven't, they are awesome.  They aren't what I would call revolutionary, but they just make damn good music.  I guess the best way to describe it is "power metal," or perhaps "anthem metal."  Good stuff.  I've listened to three of their albums so far, all of which are good.  "The Dark Ride" was the first one I heard, which came out in 2002.  Then recently I heard  disc 1 of "Initiation."  Right now I'm listening to "Better than Raw," which is equally awesome.

Besides, they have a SWEET name like "Helloween."  And look at this cover and tell me it isn't awesome.  Doesn't get much cooler than that.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 04:52:14 PM by admin » Logged

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 05:18:26 PM »

Only song I remember is Halllowenn (I think thats the name of the sony). I think it is off the record Keeper of the Seven Keys.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 08:06:49 AM »

I've got a few of their albums.

Keeper of the Seven Keys - great album this is my favorite of theirs.

Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 2

Walls of Jericho

I saw them in concert back in the 80's with Anthrax and Exodus. The "MTV Headbangers Ball" tour I believe.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length