RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 06:19:17 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Today was a good day! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Today was a good day!  (Read 3883 times)
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2005, 03:45:53 PM »

nice finds.....congrats

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
-hellvin-
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2005, 01:58:39 AM »

aaahahaha...yeah...there was another guy there who seemed to be pretty good buddies with the two.  The guy with the glasses is apparently married though, heh.  It's a cool store, they occasionally have something really kick ass come through.  Holding on to my 25 bucks of trade credit ATM.  Was gonna buy the 15 or so boxed O2 games there but my "friend" Nez got to em before me....
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2005, 06:48:06 AM »

Did you get rid of the 2600 stuff you had?

Jagdiesel
Jaguar CD

Stats

Champion of

More>>
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2005, 08:51:56 AM »

aaahahaha...yeah...there was another guy there who seemed to be pretty good buddies with the two.  The guy with the glasses is apparently married though, heh.  It's a cool store, they occasionally have something really kick ass come through.  Holding on to my 25 bucks of trade credit ATM.  Was gonna buy the 15 or so boxed O2 games there but my "friend" Nez got to em before me....

So Nez got em...  Was there anything good in the lot?  They had loose sports games left - oh well...

Why dis hafta happen, Forrest?
You got shot, Bubba.
I wanna go home Forrest, I wan go home...
-hellvin-
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2005, 08:34:59 PM »

So Nez got em...  Was there anything good in the lot?  They had loose sports games left - oh well...

Heh, when we were hitting a few game stores he was saying that apparently some guy was gonna come back and buy em all.  Hahaha.  Nah, it was all crap.  There hasn't been much of anything coming through there lately...last thing of interest I got was a couple of VB games boxed but that's it.  I might go tomorrow and see if I can use up the 25 or so I have left there.  I could really use a Ninja Gaiden guide if they have a used one.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 08:35:45 PM by -hellvin- » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length