RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 07:57:06 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Not really a find, but.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Not really a find, but....  (Read 3117 times)
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 11:23:50 AM »

hey, dont be grumbling. 

*cough* \/ \/

All i got was $300 for my 8th grade graduation, well, technically.  I paid for half of my computer ($600).  And if i hadn't had gotten all As from 4th to 8th grade i probably wouldn't have gotten that.

Now the REALLY unfair part is that they act like they're deducting it out of my bithday money!  I graduated 8th grade not this past june, but the june before that.  I got my computer in November or so, where all the big deals are.  My birthday is in the first quarter of the year.  So what do they do?  they didnt give me a birthday present.  My dad sent a little something while he was away on business affairs (a pirated 132 in one NES collection on the GBA) which was only like $20.  That was it pretty much.  I asked my mom why she didnt get me anything (my dad was away while this was going on) and she said "You got a computer!" just like that.  Do you really think i busted my ass through 8th grade to have perfect grades?  I still have perfect grades today, with the exception of a B in Geometry (9th grade) but thats because its the highest level geometry (5) and its really hard ><

Those damn circles with their volumes, and rectangles with their sideways widths.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 11:29:08 AM »

I am scared for my amazing math record throughout school. Fenwick is uber tough, and I am on the Honors track in EVERY subject except religion and history. (Honors history is in 10th or 11th grade)

I am not going to have time to do anything once the school year gets started. Oh yeah, I forgot... SCHOOL STARTS ON AUGUST 18TH!!! So darn early!!! But (!) we get a long x-mas break, so that's cool.

Tell me about your variants...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length