RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 01:04:56 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Tips n' Tricks for cleaning Hardware and Games 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Tips n' Tricks for cleaning Hardware and Games  (Read 11011 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2012, 11:00:06 PM »

You two just bring out the funny I guess.

You know, "Zignatch & Knuckles" has a real ring to it... I smell a Kickstarter.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2012, 08:00:25 PM »

You know, "Zignatch & Knuckles" has a real ring to it... I smell a Kickstarter.

Yeah, well I'm smelling an infringement lawsuit.

And the last thing I wanna do-- if I can help it-- is line some skeevy shyster's pockets.

But do let me know what you think about the Genesis model 1 I'm sending to you. I did the same thing cleaning wise to your model 2 and I want to hear your input about how it looks too you. 

Well if you must know, here's how it looks:

[img width=700 height=510]http://www.mediafire.com/conv/5c8ec711d3c21b9e3424ce0f9192ec054f7b2c31d7ade00e7a9db1a398e616bd6g.jpg[/img]

I must say, it looks pretty neat. And the remaining WD-40 odor is actually kinda pleasant.

BTW I tried to get a lens-flare effect-- 'cuz lens-flare makes everything super-awesome-- but to no avail.

On another note: good God, that is one pale forearm. That's predominantly Irish heritage for ya, with a little hillbilly thrown in for good measure.
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2012, 08:07:12 PM »

^ Glad to see you got it. The un-removable scuff really show their shine at that angle.

Hey I'm 1/4 Irish, cheers!
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2012, 08:28:04 PM »

^ Glad to see you got it. The un-removable scuff really show their shine at that angle.

Yeah, well I'm 1/2 Michigander (my dad's side). Big whoop...
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2012, 08:42:35 PM »

Yeah, well I'm 1/2 Michigander (my dad's side). Big whoop...

I'm 1/2 umm, Kentucky'in. However you put that. May fit in with your hillbilly side you have. I had family in San Diego California so that means... nothing, as far as heritage.  
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2012, 09:29:41 PM »

I have to say that you are a really funny writer 'Norch. Your posts always make me chuckle. That and how I can expect another profile pick every other day.

Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2012, 09:37:24 PM »

I love the 'Norch, We have the same weird minds. Who wants too be 'Normal' anyways?
engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2012, 08:34:14 AM »

I discovered that packing tape will help lift the sticker goo off of plastic surfaces (carts, jewel cases, dvd style cases) that gets left behind sometimes after removing the paper portion of the stickers.  I just take a piece of packing tape and press it onto the sticky residue, and pull it off quickly/sharply.   Because of the the packing tape being stickier more often than not, it lifts the goo right off the plastic.   Not advisable for anything on labels or cardboard that you wish to remain intact.

Couple of the stores around here use these God awful stickers that seem to be impervious to most common removal methods and I end up having to soak the paper off with alcohol, and then use the packing tape to lift off the sticker goo.  *grumbles* 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length