RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 02:01:01 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Goodie gumdrops! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Goodie gumdrops!  (Read 2922 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« on: January 17, 2005, 06:45:20 PM »

It's extremely unlikely, but....

http://news.yahoo.com/new...iran_usa_dc&printer=1

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 06:49:26 PM »

WOW Big surprise there. If Iran has nothing to hide why not disclose every thing then?

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 06:55:53 PM »

Here i thought it had something to do with candy...
Anyways if the US gov has nothig to hide why are they so secritive about EVERYTIHNG. (to help with your question of the Iranian gov being secretive)
Because they are a government and they lie get over it.

In the mean time lets remember that we are still occupying Afghanistan in war in Iraq sending soldiers to the tsunami hit countries and many of these peoples tours have already been extended 2 and 3 times what they should have been.

I don't see Bush going to war for awhile longer because their nukes would not be an immediate threat to us.
1 of their nukes to like 50,000 of ours are good odds for us anyways.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 06:57:00 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

Odonadon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 08:16:47 PM »

Here's a question, to play Devil's Advocate:

Do you think Iran perceives the nukes of the United Nations a threat to them?  Of course.  Now imagine if they demanded that we disarm.  How ludicrous!  Well, no - we're talking EXACTLY the same thing.  They think we're evil - we think they are evil.  (I use "we" in the very general sense)

Anyone else see anything wrong with what's going on?

OD

If Jesus were alive today I'm sure he'd own a PS2.
http://turbo2k.net - TurboGrafx-16 Megasite.
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2005, 11:43:27 PM »

I can't imagine Bush would start another war. He doesn't have the money or the manpower. And I doubt he wants to risk more international crap with countries/organizations that disagree.

I also don't see Iran as a threat to anyone. Sure, it's a country run by fucktards, but it's not like they seem to have the need or the possibilities to invade other countries.
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 06:53:54 AM »

It's sad that Clinton got impeached for a blowjob, when Bush is loved for sending us into pointless wars.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2005, 07:09:04 AM »

It's sad that Clinton got impeached for a blowjob, when Bush is loved for sending us into pointless wars.

Clinton wasn't impeached. And is wasn't that he got a BJ that almost got him impeached it was the fact that he lied.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 07:09:22 AM by tynstar » Logged

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2005, 07:14:17 AM »

I for one favor another war, but not with Iran.  I say bomb the shit out of Saudi Arabia.

OK, so I'm really not serious.  I don't want to go to war, but I am serious about doing something about Saudi Arabia.  Saudia Arabia is a infested with terrorists.  It is the number 1 country for training terrorists.  They fuck over the US and others as often as they can and basically make us beg like good little bitches.  And why?  Because they have the oil.  And we just let it happen.  

Why are we worried about Iran whose nuclear program basically consists of a bomb strapped to the back of a burro when we have this country full of people who would rather slit our throats than say Hi.

I just........ugh.  I'm done

*walk,walk,walk*
*door opens*
*engine starts*
*drives away*
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2005, 07:32:14 AM »

Why are we worried about Iran whose nuclear program basically consists of a bomb strapped to the back of a burro when we have this country full of people who would rather slit our throats than say Hi.

I agree 100% with you on this one.

Nuke on the back of a burro is classic but shouldn't it be on the back of a camel?

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2005, 10:34:24 AM »

Clinton wasn't impeached. And is wasn't that he got a BJ that almost got him impeached it was the fact that he lied.

He actually was impeached, the impeachment is just the trial, not actually getting kicked out of office.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2005, 11:31:24 AM »

What the hell is the point of the trail then?

shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »

thats a good point to bring up.  i'm sure that everyone remembers bush going before congress and explaining that iraq has WMD, right?  wasn't it just released this last week that iraq had no WMD?  isn't that a lie?  huh...

were is everyone that was screaming about clinton lying?  
shouldn't the same folks that were calling for clinton to be impeached be just as upset about this lie that cost over a thousand american troops lives?  

maybe a bj is worst in the eyes of some?   ...what do i know...
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2005, 01:03:27 PM »

The information he had said it was there. He went with that. I am sure Clinton would have known if he got a BJ or not.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2005, 01:31:56 PM »

Clinton was/is a scum sucking jackass that should be strapped to the first nuke we send Iran's way. If Scum Sucking Jackass had just nabbed Bin Laden when he had the chance none of this would have happened in the first place.
And what about Somalia? We pulled out because of the events in the movie Black Hawk Down. Why? we lost like sixteen guys and pulled out. Then there was Waco and all kinds of crap in the Baltic region that had our troops running around all over the place.
Also, about WMD's in Iraq, what are they considered to be? The Pole's (people from Poland for those of you that don't know) found a cache of 17 ballistic missle warheads laced with biological crap that could, if launched into a major city, kill thousands. And I've heard reports of SCUD rockets and other biological weaponry being dug up. There were no nukes but so what? We have brought freedom to millions of people who have never had it, and captured one of the most evil men since Hitler.

When shall his new form be revealed?
sinning.dragon
Atari 7800

WWW Stats
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2005, 08:34:57 AM »

Go Clinton! -throws up the horns-

That's about all I have to say.

Phia the Pirate: which I think means that link is a slut
Phia the Pirate: because, you know, he keeps taking it in the face
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: