RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 18, 2024, 06:29:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | WTB: NES Castlevania III loose 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: WTB: NES Castlevania III loose  (Read 2608 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: July 09, 2012, 09:23:43 AM »

Title says it all about what I am looking to purchase.  I have a good friend who I sold a NES to a few years ago and he wants to add this game.  He's not a collector and really doesn't want to pay eBay prices, though he understands this game is a bit pricier than the average game and is willing to pay a fair price for it.  He is not concerned with condition that much, as long as it plays.  If you have this game with average labels/cart condition that is fine.  Just shoot me a PM.  Thanks.

Banana
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 01:00:45 PM by singlebanana » Logged

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 09:39:34 AM »

Rich, I have the perfect copy of Contra I'd be willing to toss your way. The label on it is mostly ripped off, so it's definitely gamer condition. I'll give him a 33% discount on the going rate for it.  Grin

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 09:53:21 AM »

Just PM me a price for it and a pic if you can.  I'd prefer to buy both together to save on shipping, but I know that might be tough.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 10:02:33 AM »

I'm not sure if I have an extra copy of Castlevania III - I know I have an extra for one of them.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 12:59:33 PM »

Actually found a pretty clean copy of Contra for $15 at lunch.  Thanks for looking out though Shadow. Smiley  Still looking for Castlevania 3 if anyone has a copy.  Thanks.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 01:01:40 PM »

$15? Nice. I would've given you mine for $12. Oh well, it's still waiting for a nice home for someone that wants a cheap copy of Contra. Grin
Honestly though, I think the extra copy of Castlevania I have is III. I'll check in the bin when I get home, but can't guarantee anything.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 01:02:43 PM »

loose = Sad

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 01:04:32 PM »

loose = Sad

Here we go again with the Loose Police.  Ha! Ha!  Read the opening thread.  He is NOT a collector. Smiley

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 01:05:20 PM »

Hence, why I wouldn't mind getting him some of the more beaten up stuff for cheap, since COLLECTORS wouldn't be interested in it.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 01:08:32 PM »

Hence, why I wouldn't mind getting him some of the more beaten up stuff for cheap, since COLLECTORS wouldn't be interested in it.

Understood, but for a few dollars more, I found him a copy that was nice and in the price range he gave me (without the cost of shipping).  Let me know about the Castlevania 3, I won't make a move until I hear from you.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 01:17:12 PM »

The Castlevania III copy would be in decent shape - the Contra cart is probably the one I have that's most beat up.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 01:20:24 PM »

If it doesn't pan out I can check the local spots around me.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 01:21:18 PM »

The Castlevania III copy would be in decent shape - the Contra cart is probably the one I have that's most beat up.

That's fine.  Just look it over and let me know what you want for it.  Even if it's in decent shape, I think we can work with the amount he has allotted me.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 01:21:51 PM »

If it doesn't pan out I can check the local spots around me.

Thanks Duke.  I'll see if Shadow has it first and let you know.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 02:40:03 PM »

loose = Sad

Here we go again with the Loose Police.  Ha! Ha!  Read the opening thread.  He is NOT a collector. Smiley

I know but that is my default response. Smiley

You should convert him to the darkside and turn him into a collector.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length