RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 25, 2024, 10:28:19 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Let's Play A Game: Rate The Avatar and/or Signature above you! 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Let's Play A Game: Rate The Avatar and/or Signature above you!  (Read 10815 times)
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2012, 10:56:27 PM »

Hmmm that is authentic Jamaican.
You think that cock soup would go good with a meat jerk?

Along with a side of rocky mountain oysters, and washed down with a protein shake.

Oh, and we mustn't forget the mood music, courtesy of...

[img width=300 height=300]http://www.velvetacidchrist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/meat-beat-manifesto-satyricon.jpg[/img]

Who knew you even needed a manifesto for that? Kinda shines a whole new light on that Ted Kaczynski guy, doesn't it?
Deafens Proner
Sega Genesis
Brazil

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2012, 04:31:30 AM »

Penis...

Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2012, 07:09:23 AM »

"We've got the best meat in town so come on down to Mikes Meat House located on West Main street. We've been in business for over 35 years providing generations with only the highest quality of meats at a great value. Mikes Meat House. You cant beat my meat!"
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2012, 07:35:32 PM »

"We've got the best meat in town so come on down to Mikes Meat House located on West Main street. We've been in business for over 35 years providing generations with only the highest quality of meats at a great value. Mikes Meat House. You cant beat my meat!"

Why not take advantage of today's special deal: USDA prime-grade tube steak for just 69 cents a pound!

Or you can pay by the inch if you prefer.

BTW the highjacking of this thread is complete; there's no turning back now.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2012, 07:54:30 PM »

0/10 Avatar

0/10 Signature

My reasons are my own. <3

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length