RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 26, 2024, 02:15:29 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Let's Play A Game: Rate The Avatar and/or Signature above you! 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Let's Play A Game: Rate The Avatar and/or Signature above you!  (Read 10845 times)
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 08:48:51 PM »

@Zagnorch. You know if your review wasn't half a page long, that wouldn't have happened Tongue

To paraphrase "Super-Show" Link (with apologies to Steve Martin):

Well EXCUUUUUSE ME, mister skidding-pickup-truck-in-the-snow!

(Like Mr. Nupoile, Im givin' it a 7)

Zagnorch's avatar: Sledge Hammer Grin

I'll likely be switchin' it over to one of other fave sit-com characters in a couple weeks.

BTW I'll defer the rating of Mr. Nupoile's ava and nonexistent sig to the next poster...
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 09:13:52 PM »

10 for both, your avatar reminds me a Kramer from Seinfeld, and that sig fits you, so, so, much.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 08:26:27 AM »

Everybody else must be afraid to rate the Pony avatar.

Anyway its Big Mac and he usually always says 'eyup' so its a typical sign of bronyship so 7/10.

Not a fan of Garth Brooks or country music in general so I can't give out any more than tree fitty.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 09:11:58 AM by sirpsycho » Logged

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 08:28:33 AM »

10/10

The idea of Keiji Inafune "Firin' hiz lazer" (Sorry...) is awesome. Cheesy

Signature...ehhhhh...6/10

I know what it's from, but have yet to beat it.

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 10:43:12 AM »

Well then...I have no one to rate. It went in a circle already. :/

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 10:59:28 AM »

I'll break the circle!!

Shadow's Ninja avatar gets a 9/10 from me. I docked it one point since I like very colorful things.

Sig can have a 7/10. I like that it shows he is playing his games Smiley, but too many downloadable titles Sad

Tongue

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 11:11:24 AM »

There are too many downloadable titles lately because I've been having to do gaming on the go. I've driven 2000 miles in the past 2 weeks.
I have to get in my gaming somehow.

FireStar
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 11:43:41 AM »

It took me some time to figure out what exactly I was looking at in your avatar FireStar. But I've come to the conclusion its an Atari 2600 in a grainy photo. I give it 6/10. If it was taken with a Game Boy Camera and not just made to look grainy, I'd give it a 9/10.
You couldn't read the barely contrasting "Atari 2600"?  Grin, It took a lot of blood,sweat, and tears to finally get my GBX-Changer working, and that was the result. Maybe one of these days I'll make a whole collage of GB Camera Pics.

Umm... I guess I'll rate Crabmaster 2000 since Shadow was just replying to him.
7/10 for the avatar, i have no idea what it's from, but to me it looks like the guy is giving his shark a nice bear hug.
Sig gets 8/10. I like how the banner is designed to split for the two consoles. The contrast between the avatar and the.... Avatar reminds me of some crappy cartoons.
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2012, 11:45:58 AM »

It took me some time to figure out what exactly I was looking at in your avatar FireStar. But I've come to the conclusion its an Atari 2600 in a grainy photo. I give it 6/10. If it was taken with a Game Boy Camera and not just made to look grainy, I'd give it a 9/10.
You couldn't read the barely contrasting "Atari 2600"?  Grin, It took a lot of blood,sweat, and tears to finally get my GBX-Changer working, and that was the result. Maybe one of these days I'll make a whole collage of GB Camera Pics.

7/10 for the avatar, i have no idea what it's from, but to me it looks like the guy is giving his shark a nice bear hug.
Sig gets 8/10. I like how the banner is designed to split for the two consoles. The contrast between the avatar and the.... Avatar reminds me of some crappy cartoons.

I think that's Hagger from Final Fight

I didn't rate so it's still fire's sig.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2012, 12:15:12 PM »

That is Haggar from Final Fight Pile Driving a shark face first into the ground!! Only thing more manly would be Zangief doing the same.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 12:36:38 PM »

The only thing more manly would be Zangief spinning pile driving another Zangief into the ground.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2012, 12:39:42 PM »

The only thing more manly would be Zangief spinning pile driving another Zangief into the ground.

OMG!!!

I went to give you like +10 Karma and just realized it was gone Sad

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2012, 01:30:01 PM »

I imagine both Zangiefs would be trying to pile drive each other, and they'd keep rotating until they reached space, or they both got dizzy and fell to the ground. Grin

Karma being gone means that we're starting to tally up the results for the contest.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2012, 04:11:12 PM »

Pleasantly surprised this thread has remained civil......a little too civil.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2012, 04:24:25 PM »

Pleasantly surprised this thread has remained civil......a little too civil.

So says the singlebanana, one of the best euphemisms here. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length