RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 03:20:02 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Humble Bundle V 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Humble Bundle V  (Read 1175 times)
Murnanaman
N-Gage

Stats
« on: May 31, 2012, 09:42:15 PM »

Figured I'd post this here. Essentially, you need to get this. And if the previous bundles are anything to go by chances are they'll throw in Humble Bundle IV at some point or some more games.

http://www.humblebundle.com/
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 09:27:19 AM »

Sweet.  I hadn't realized that the Humble Indie Bundle was rolling again.  Not that I need more games, but the chance to pick up such a great bundle of game whilst donating to charity.  I think this will end up being my Father's Day present.  Thanks for posting this, Murnanaman.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 05:39:04 AM »

And if the previous bundles are anything to go by chances are they'll throw in Humble Bundle IV at some point or some more games.
"

I initially thought the same thing, but considering that this is the most successful Humble Bundle to date ($3.1 mil and still over eight says left, likely due to the quality of games offered) I don't think we'll be seeing any extra bonuses.  Not that it matters, really (at least not to me), but there isn't a stinker or even a "meh" game in the bunch this time.

- Han Solo
Murnanaman
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 03:08:33 PM »

Oh man Super Meat Boy, Braid, and The Lone Survivor were added. Have to beat the average but still, that's an insane deal.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 03:10:27 PM »

Damn...that's crazy.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 03:27:02 PM »

I bought the bundle a couple of days ago for $25, and I gotta admit, a little bit of pee came out when I found out about the additional games.  I'm glad I didn't say I would eat my hat or something in my last post.  I still can't believe that I can play these games in Linux and Windows. 

I'm downloading the new games now.

- Han Solo
Murnanaman
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 12:20:05 PM »

Yeah, Humble Bundle is typically amazing but this one is ridiculous. You have essentially 5 games which could have served as the bundle sellers in the initial bundle... then they go ahead and add 2 of the biggest bundle sellers and a new release. This is awesome.
Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »

It was worth it for Psychonauts alone.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length