RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 10:28:08 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Turbo Grafx 16 Collection/Lot for Sale - 60 Games 31 in box plus turbo express + 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Turbo Grafx 16 Collection/Lot for Sale - 60 Games 31 in box plus turbo express +  (Read 3583 times)
baldguyvideogames
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« on: May 16, 2012, 02:51:26 PM »

Hello everyone, I had a large trade in recently with turbo grafx stuff and it's so large and unique that I thought I would try putting it all up for auction since I have never seen boxes for some of these games and hardware and it's all in one place and aside from some of the jewel case games it's all in really good condition too.  Link is below and there are a lot of high quality photos of everything.  I also have the offer option open too so if any of you are looking for a huge turbo grafx collection go ahead and shoot me an offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...23?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:...

For those who may have trouble loading the auction here is what is included.  For specific information on cib and quality you can go to the auction or I will try to answer questions here as well.  General comments on this lot are also welcome.  I am not against a private sale here if I don't have an accepted offer or BIN on my ebay auction as I can cancel it and only be out a few bucks.  Given the size and cost of this lot though I would at least want to set up a private auction on ebay or game gavel or somewhere that would keep both parties accountable.

Final Lap Twin    Complete in Box. 
The Legendary Axe    Complete in Box. 
Dungeon Explorer    Complete in Box.
Alien Crush    Complete in Box. 
R-Type    Complete in Box.
Victory Run    Complete in Box.
Military Madness    Complete in Box.
Air Zonk    Complete in Box.
Aero Blasters    Complete in Box.
Blazing Lazers     Complete in jewel case with manual.  Moisture Damage to Manual.
Bloody Wolf    Complete in Box.
Bomberman '93    Complete in Box.
Bonk's Adventure    Complete in Box.
Boxy Boy     Complete in jewel case. Moisture Damage to Manual.
Bravoman    Complete in Box.
Chew Man Fu    Complete in Box.
Cybercore *    Complete in jewel case. Moisture Damage to Manual.
Battle Royale *    Complete in jewel case. Moisture Damage to Manual.
Devil's Crush    Complete in Box. 
Dungeon Explorer    Complete in Box.
Order of The Griffon    Complete in jewel case.  Moisture Damage to Manual.
Falcon    Complete in Box.
Fantasy Zone    Complete in Box.  Moisture Damage to Manual.
Galaga '90 *    Complete in jewel case.
Gunboat    Complete in Box.
J.J. & Jeff *    Complete in jewel case.
Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu    Complete in Box.
Keith Courage in Alpha Zone *    Complete in jewel case.
Klax    Complete in Box.
Legendary Axe 2 *    Complete in jewel case. Moisture Damage to Manual.
Neutpoia 2    Complete in Box. 
New Adventure Island    Complete in Box. 
Ninja Spirit    Complete in Box.
Ordyne *    Complete in jewel case.
Power Golf *    Complete in jewel case. Moisture Damage to Manual.
Psychosis *    Complete in jewel case. Moisture Damage to Manual.
Shockman    Complete in Box.
Silent Debuggers    Complete in Box.
Soldier Blade    Complete in Box.
Somer Assault    Complete in Box.
Sonic Spike  Volleyball    Complete in jewel case.
Space Harrier    Complete in Box. 
Splatterhouse *    Complete in jewel case. Moisture Damage to Manual. Broken Hinge.
Super Star Soldier    Hucard Only.
Talespin *    Complete in jewel case.
Tricky Kick    Complete in Box.
Turrican *    Complete in jewel case. Moisture Damage to Manual. Broken Hinge.
TV Sports Basketball **    Hucard Only.
Tv Sports Football *    Complete in jewel case. Moisture Damage to Manual. Broken Hinge.
World Class Baseball *    Complete in jewel case.  Broken Hinge.
World Sports Competition    Complete in Box.
Thunderblade (PC Engine)    Complete in jewel case.
Street Fighter II (PC Engine)    Complete in jewel case.
Parodius (PC Engine)    Complete in jewel case.
Download (PC Engine)    Complete in jewel case.  Broken Hinge.
Image Fight (PC Enginge)    Complete in jewel case.  Broken Hinge.
Yu-Yu Hakusho (PC Engine)    Complete in jewel case. Moisture Damage to Manual.
Darius Plus (PC Engine)    Complete in jewel case. Moisture Damage to Manual.
Bonk 3 Bonk's Big Adventure    Complete in Box.
Bonk's Revenge    Complete in Box.
Altered Beast (PC Engine)    Complete in jewel case.
Bomberman 94 (PC Engine)    Complete in jewel case.
Parasol Stars    Complete in Box.
Ghost Manor    Hucard Only.
Turbo Express    complete in box
Turbo Booster Plus    complete in box
Turbo Express AC Adapter    complete in box
Turbo Grafx Game Converter    complete in box
Turbo Pad Boxed    
Turbo Pad    x2
Turbo Tap Boxed    
Turbo Tap    x2
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 03:16:32 PM »

Awesome lot. Wish I had that.

baldguyvideogames
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 03:20:49 PM »

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.  It's entirely possible that realistically this auction won't work and I will end up selling these individually in my store and on various forums like this one.  If you like, you could PM me what you would like specifically from this lot and i'll keep a note of it and check back with you if I go that route.

Just thought i'd throw that out there.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 03:49:09 PM »

I tried twice to view the eBay page and both times Firefox crashed. Ah well...
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 03:50:50 PM »

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.  It's entirely possible that realistically this auction won't work and I will end up selling these individually in my store and on various forums like this one.  If you like, you could PM me what you would like specifically from this lot and i'll keep a note of it and check back with you if I go that route.

I'm drooling over the hardware more than the software. I'm trying to replace most of my hardware collection with boxed stuff.

baldguyvideogames
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 04:04:43 PM »

Uh Oh, I hope I didn't overload the auction with pics.  I admit i'm not a big photo editing guy so I might've made the pics too high quality.  Will have to remember that next time I list something.  If you're interested in any specific pics of items let me know and I can email any to you that you want.
baldguyvideogames
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 04:05:10 PM »

I'm drooling over the hardware more than the software. I'm trying to replace most of my hardware collection with boxed stuff.

Cool, i'll be sure to remember that.  Thanks
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 04:29:01 PM »

Uh Oh, I hope I didn't overload the auction with pics.  I admit i'm not a big photo editing guy so I might've made the pics too high quality.  Will have to remember that next time I list something.  If you're interested in any specific pics of items let me know and I can email any to you that you want.
Nah, I wasn't thinking about buying anything, I just like looking at large collections. Smiley
As for the images, you could make 256px wide ones and link them to the full size ones.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 04:33:07 PM »

Nah, I wasn't thinking about buying anything, I just like looking at large collections. Smiley
As for the images, you could make 256px wide ones and link them to the full size ones.

Another alternative is to put all of the thumbnails in the actual auction listing instead of the description.

baldguyvideogames
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 04:50:26 PM »

Uh Oh, I hope I didn't overload the auction with pics.  I admit i'm not a big photo editing guy so I might've made the pics too high quality.  Will have to remember that next time I list something.  If you're interested in any specific pics of items let me know and I can email any to you that you want.
Oh yeah, clickable thumbnails.  I don't know how to do that offhand, but the wonderful world of google should be able to help me out.  Thanks for the tip.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 04:52:07 PM »

That is really amazing. If you decide to part it out I am interested in the Turbo Booster and the Game Converter if it lets you play PC Engine games.

baldguyvideogames
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 04:53:06 PM »

Uh Oh, I hope I didn't overload the auction with pics.  I admit i'm not a big photo editing guy so I might've made the pics too high quality.  Will have to remember that next time I list something.  If you're interested in any specific pics of items let me know and I can email any to you that you want.

Another alternative is to put all of the thumbnails in the actual auction listing instead of the description.

Maybe i'm missing something, but it seems they only allow 12 pics in the listing.  I guess 12 would work if I stuck to the important things.  Sorry if i'm getting this wrong.
baldguyvideogames
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 04:55:12 PM »

That is really amazing. If you decide to part it out I am interested in the Turbo Booster and the Game Converter if it lets you play PC Engine games.

Hey thanks Duke, I appreciate the words.  I will make a note of this as well.  There are certainly people interested in parts of this lot so you never know when i'll just pull the plug although I am going to give it at least a week and see if anyone buys or offers for it.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 05:07:03 PM »

Maybe i'm missing something, but it seems they only allow 12 pics in the listing.  I guess 12 would work if I stuck to the important things.  Sorry if i'm getting this wrong.

Only allows for 12? Damn, I thought I'd seen someone post more.
Duke, I'd sell you my TurboBooster if I could get his CIB. Smiley

In all seriousness, if my wife wasn't going to get surgery in 2 weeks, I'd put an offer in on it. I don't know how much exactly all that would go for, but your figure seems high.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:14:49 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 05:56:08 PM »

Remember that if you buy the boxed one Shadow. I don't really care much about a box.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length