RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 05:18:53 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Call of Duty coming to an end? (We can hope) 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Call of Duty coming to an end? (We can hope)  (Read 3580 times)
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 01:29:45 PM »

All activision competes for is how much shit can you put in one diaper on a dead horse. They are even more useless than  Acclaim is dead and the world would be better with out them.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:33:12 PM by Ryudo » Logged
BuBBaStuBs
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 11:32:07 AM »

Personally i like only playing the COD games that IW has made, not much of a tryache fan... but i do have to agree they need to stop making them... black ops was set in a wwII era, but then they are making black ops II in the future.. ..umm im not looking forward to this train wreck.

[img width=405 height=120]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/YoungLadCustoms.png[/img]

Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation Portable, Playsation Vita Collector

Platinum Trophies: X-Men Destiny
Zing
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 08:22:37 AM »

Modern Warfare 3 generated one billion dollars in sales within approximately two weeks.

This is not Guitar Hero. Call of Duty is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Zing
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 08:29:35 AM »

Wait, I just read the article. The article is commenting on a different website's article that postulates Infinity Ward may have the opportunity to start legal action against Activision. Not that there has been action, but there is the chance for there to be. Not that Infinity Ward suggested there may be, but that someone at an online magazine believes there may be.

Somehow this translates to "Call of Duty coming to an end?"

Sometimes, I hate the Internet.
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 10:55:23 AM »

Lotta hate going around for MW and CoD.  Personally, I've not played a CoD game since part two (and that was on the PC), so I have no feelings either way (though I hate to think of people getting canned).  Regarding the games themselves, since I have no stake or interest in multiplayer I plan on treating the CoD and MW games the same way I've treated the Gears of War franchise:  Wait for them to drop down >$10 then snap'em up.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 11:54:26 PM »

CoD is a monster.  It'll never go away as long as it's still selling 5 million copies in the first day.  They'll settle out of court at the very least, they'll both make money and make more CoDs.  Besides, it's still kicking the shit out of Battlefield

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 04:45:38 PM »

Vivendi's trying to sell Activision-Blizzard now.

http://www.techspot.com/n...ard-considering-sale.html

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length