RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 10:25:56 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | FS: Lenovo DVD CD-RW and Laptop Memory 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS: Lenovo DVD CD-RW and Laptop Memory  (Read 820 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« on: May 05, 2012, 02:48:53 PM »

Hi guys, I have a brand new Lenovo DVD-ROM RW that fits in the following model laptops: SL300, SL400, SL400C, SL500, & SL500C.  The FRU part number is 41W0035.  The static sensitive bag is open but the item is brand new.  What happened is a DVD-ROM was bought for a different model Lenovo but they sent this one instead.  I didn't notice until I opened the bag that it was for the wrong model laptop and seeing this was purchased over 6 months ago they won't swap this out for the right one.  I'm asking $75 plus shipping.  I also have 2 sticks of 512MB of Samsung memory.  Here are the specs:  SO DIMM 200-pin - 667 MHz DDR2.  I'm asking $25 plus shipping for this.  PM me if interested!  Thanks.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:00:44 PM »

I'll also take trades for NES games I don't have.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length