RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 05:23:54 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | PC Core Grafx II and other finds 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PC Core Grafx II and other finds  (Read 2768 times)
TheGrimAngel
N-Gage

Stats
« on: May 05, 2012, 10:36:58 AM »

Went with a friend to Tachikawa today to check out a new game store that just opened. They had a big sale where games were all games were 50% off, and all systems and handhelds were 20% off.

My friend got really lucky and picked up a boxed Core Grafx II. Was originally 4100yen (45$), but because of the sale went down to around 3600 (40$). But then he asked where the system manual was in the box they kind of panicked when they couldnt find it. So they dropped the price down to 3100yen (35$).

I don't know much about the Core Grafx, but my friend who collects stuff related to it says this was a crazy good deal. I had originally planned to buy it, but he grabbed it before I could.

I just picked up some random cheap games. a complete boxed Custom Robo V2 for N64 at about 500yen (7$), Tales of Destiny on the ps2 750yen (10$), and First Kiss for the PC-FX for about 900yen (12$)

Unfortunately I dont think this game store will be very well priced once the opening sale is finished.
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 10:57:50 AM »

Nice find on Custom Robo!  I've been looking for a copy on ebay cheap, but have yet to grab one.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 11:03:35 AM »

Do you collect for the PC-FX? I know very little about the system and it seems to be an interesting, if quirky system. One of these days I may try to dable in PC Engine stuff, and it sounds like that Core Grafx deal was really great.

TheGrimAngel
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 11:27:05 AM »

Do you collect for the PC-FX? I know very little about the system and it seems to be an interesting, if quirky system. One of these days I may try to dable in PC Engine stuff, and it sounds like that Core Grafx deal was really great.

Well right now I am kind of torn.  I am thinking of either starting a PC-FX collection, or getting a NEO GEO AES.
Both of which I can buy here in Japan for way cheaper than if i were to use ebay in America.  I am currently leaning more towards PC-FX because I kind of like the weirder games and consoles available, and for the same amount of money I'd spend here on an AES and like 3 games, I could get an inbox PC-FX and possibly 20+ games.
BuBBaStuBs
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 07:14:59 PM »

I was looking at the PC-FX awhile back... They are cool systems, just need to get one one of these days.

[img width=405 height=120]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/YoungLadCustoms.png[/img]

Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation Portable, Playsation Vita Collector

Platinum Trophies: X-Men Destiny
senseiman
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 08:49:29 PM »

3100 yen is a great deal for a boxed PC Engine CG2, I just found one at my local shop for about twice that and thought it was a pretty good deal even for that much Cheesy 

Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 09:04:27 PM »

Well right now I am kind of torn.  I am thinking of either starting a PC-FX collection, or getting a NEO GEO AES.
Both of which I can buy here in Japan for way cheaper than if i were to use ebay in America.  I am currently leaning more towards PC-FX because I kind of like the weirder games and consoles available, and for the same amount of money I'd spend here on an AES and like 3 games, I could get an inbox PC-FX and possibly 20+ games.
Any chance you could hook me up with a Neo Geo AES system?

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 11:59:08 AM »

Any chance you could hook me up with a Neo Geo AES system?

I have one for sale Smiley

Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 12:36:35 PM »

I have one for sale Smiley
Pics?

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 01:02:10 PM »

I only have one of the box. This weekend i was going through stuff that needs pics and that is in the stack. It is CIB. It is the AES Gold systems all that means it is has two controllers and a game. I will take some pics today after work and post them for you. Also I sent you a PM.

Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 01:21:29 PM »

Don't see the PM yet but I'll keep my eyes pealed.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 02:46:41 PM »

Don't see the PM yet but I'll keep my eyes pealed.

I sent it on July 05, 2012, 06:12:23 PM

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length