RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 06:17:26 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Bald Guy Video Games 644 no double NES collection now up for sale individually 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bald Guy Video Games 644 no double NES collection now up for sale individually  (Read 1240 times)
baldguyvideogames
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« on: May 03, 2012, 05:04:43 PM »

Hello, i'm Trevor and I run Bald Guy Video Games. I know I haven't posted yet and been pretty quiet, but I did just have a newborn daughter so life has been hectic to say the least. I plan to do regular updates here in this thread with new additions to the store that also will be available here as well for trade/sale. I am also active in the Game Gavel community as well. You can sign up for my weekly newsletter at my website baldguyvideogames.com or visit my facebook page and like/friend me as well for updates or even twitter if you use that as well.

I want to announce that my NES collection I acquired a while ago is now fully up in the store and on Game Gavel. This is a 644 game collection with almost 30 of them complete and in the box and ALL of them are unique games so no doubles. That means I have almost the whole NES library so if you're looking to finish some patches in your collection then come take a look at my items up for sale. I truly am amazed that I was able to pick up a game lot of this size and I feel almost like a steward of such an amazing collection even if it is temporary as they start to sell off.

You can see the whole list here. https://docs.google.com/o...GtvoKe76K1TkpPWGx4eURtblE (This is shared publicly so you shouldn't have to sign up for google anything)

I added an excel spreadsheet of the nes games with prices if that helps anybody.  I know my list plus having to look things up externally can be a little annoying so here is another option.

I could just post the whole list here in the forum as well, but it's very long so I don't want to make this thread annoying to load and read. Let me know if you want a copy and I can email it to you as well or if you all think I should just post the whole list here let me know if that would be ok.

There will be more and more regular updates coming up and i'll be sure to post them all here.

Thanks again everyone i'm very happy to be here and thanks for having me.

Trevor The Bald Guy

* NES List.doc (56.5 KB - downloaded 110 times.)
* baldguyvideogames-bulkexport-323112.rar (6.58 KB - downloaded 74 times.)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:00:25 PM by baldguyvideogames » Logged
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 05:13:49 PM »

Hi Trevor. First off, welcome to the forums. I tried your link and it didn't work. If you happen to be selling any of the games on my wishlist please feel free to send me a PM: http://www.rfgeneration.c....Togo&folder=Wishlist

For everyone else, I've bought from Trevor before on Game Gavel. He's great to work with and I highly recommend him.

baldguyvideogames
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 05:17:40 PM »

Hi Trevor. First off, welcome to the forums. I tried your link and it didn't work. If you happen to be selling any of the games on my wishlist please feel free to send me a PM: http://www.rfgeneration.c....Togo&folder=Wishlist

For everyone else, I've bought from Trevor before on Game Gavel. He's great to work with and I highly recommend him.

Might help if I had the link pasted correctly, thanks for pointing that out and also thanks for the recommendation.  I hope I can help you out.
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 04:31:20 PM »

So are you willing to do trades for stuff or are you just wanting to sell, on your site I seen some sega cd games on my wish list that I wouldnt mind trading for because they are disc alone.  take a look at trade list its mostly up to date.  please PM if you are willing to

thanks Smiley

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 06:43:02 AM »

Do you have prices for anything?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
baldguyvideogames
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 08:28:40 PM »

Do you have prices for anything?

I will be going back and redoing this whole thread with a better list with prices and more products.  Also a lot of the games from that large lot have been sold.  If you could post here or PM me what games you were specifically looking for I can see what I have and see if we can do some dealing.

Thanks,

Trevor
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length