RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2024, 11:16:20 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | My SNES cart storage solution might make you laugh. 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My SNES cart storage solution might make you laugh.  (Read 2022 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« on: March 12, 2012, 05:04:55 PM »

I uploaded an album of pictures to show everybody that it really is easy to make some dirt cheap storage and have fun with how ghetto and ingenious you might have to be at some points in life. Each image has descriptions of the process, but its stupidly easy anyway. Anyway, enjoy.

http://imgur.com/a/J5YRJ#0

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
FireStar
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 05:12:01 PM »

You might want to put your boxed games on top, I don't think that is the most stable of shelves. :p
That is a pretty accessible way to store loose carts though.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 05:15:07 PM »

The only problem there-in is if you try to stack them or something is being used as a brace for the weight. Smiley

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 05:17:31 PM »

Its not the most stable, but I made it to be simple and not have to spend any money.

I'm not stacking anything on them, I put the box on my dresser so its the first thing I see everyday.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 05:20:45 PM »

laugh laugh

Thats awesome

Here is the best storage place for loose carts

Storage

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:22:28 PM by Tynstar » Logged

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 05:21:59 PM »

I should put a picture of my Sega shoebox in that album.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »

I should put a picture of my Sega shoebox in that album.

I was going to mention that myself.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 05:29:41 PM »

Done.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 07:22:06 PM »

That is pretty awesome.
Lendorien
Donor

Stats
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 09:57:36 PM »

Not a bad solution for pretty much zero dollars.  One of the most interesting DIY projects I found was a 36 slot wooden shelf that I found at Goodwill. The slots are the exact size needed for unboxed NES games.

I think someone could make a wooden shelf like your cardboard box for fairly cheap if they had the cutting tools needed. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length