RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2024, 05:20:09 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | What the hell is a Tiger Gizmondo? 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What the hell is a Tiger Gizmondo?  (Read 2494 times)
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 09:58:23 PM »

May God have mercy on us all, I decided to look up the Gizmondo and this is what I found...

Quote from: Wiki
The Gizmondo is a handheld gaming console with GPRS and GPS technology, which was manufactured by Tiger Telematics with industrial design by Rick Dickinson.
Launched in 2005, the Gizmondo sold poorly, and by February 2006 the company discontinued the Gizmondo and was forced into bankruptcy. Gizmondo was overshadowed by Stefan Eriksson's involvement in organized crime.

In 2008, Carl Freer announced that he had reached an agreement with the liquidators, and planned to re-launch Gizmondo. The Gizmondo 2 is expected to be released in the Summer of 2009, and will allow users to make phone calls.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 10:24:48 PM »

yea and i all i had to do was comment on the forum's chosen entry rank. surely it could've been gameboy however, just reaching N Gage status makes me feel much more respectable. i'm totally passed this now  nod
But wait it gets better i am pretty sure your a memorex VIS around 75 posts.

God its been so long sense then.

Stick around we may be losing one of our members like you via juvy and it would almost be a shame for the site to be too low key.

That reminds me can someone get Kreso posting again?

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 01:32:31 AM »

May God have mercy on us all, I decided to look up the Gizmondo and this is what I found...

Quote from: Wiki
The Gizmondo is a handheld gaming console with GPRS and GPS technology, which was manufactured by Tiger Telematics with industrial design by Rick Dickinson.
Launched in 2005, the Gizmondo sold poorly, and by February 2006 the company discontinued the Gizmondo and was forced into bankruptcy. Gizmondo was overshadowed by Stefan Eriksson's involvement in organized crime.

In 2008, Carl Freer announced that he had reached an agreement with the liquidators, and planned to re-launch Gizmondo. The Gizmondo 2 is expected to be released in the Summer of 2009, and will allow users to make phone calls.

I have the image on my PC but the uploads are down for the server swap(one of the few times i have reason to upload an image lol)
[img width=700 height=700]http://www.gamerevolution.com/images/feature/gizmondo/flow_chart.gif[/img]

I loled alot when i first saw it.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 02:05:34 AM »

That is a very interesting little Gizmondo game. Even more fun than anything available for the Gizmondo haha.

froggin ashbowl
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 03:23:06 AM »

wow, all lols aside i'd have to say that aspect of the Gizmondo was interesting and that part about Trevor sounds like something from 5th season of the Sopranos.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2009, 07:15:41 AM »

^ Looks like a mafia family instead of a bunch of game developers.Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length