RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 30, 2024, 09:16:23 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Request from the Staff: Rate Your Games! 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Request from the Staff: Rate Your Games!  (Read 11276 times)
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 09:13:29 AM »

Just a quick question here:

I was going through and rating some of my games and I noticed that I was the only one who rated Wonderboy in Monster World for Genesis.  I gave it 100 (I love this game) and after I voted for it I hopped over to the top 100 list to see if it was on top and it wasn't.

Basically what I was wondering is how many votes does it take before a game is included in the lists?
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 09:22:17 AM »

Three votes is the minimum right now.  I need to put a note about that on the Top 100 page.

CatchFiveBats
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2005, 12:05:03 PM »

I'm pretty sure Bubsy 3D belongs on the bottom 25 list.  That game is like an acid trip on acid.  No joke.

- Zac
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2005, 04:02:04 PM »

i rated most of my games when i added them....i didnt do all the NES stuff though, but most of that i havent played anyway

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length