RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 18, 2024, 06:22:20 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | FS: PS2 mod service and more 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS: PS2 mod service and more  (Read 885 times)
SnowKitty
N-Gage

Stats
« on: January 09, 2009, 05:30:26 PM »

i am offering PS2 modchip installs for most versions of fat PS2 and some models of slim PS2.
i am charging $75 plus shipping for the install service on most fat PS2s, price may vary depending on motherboard version and chip type. slim PS2s will also vary in price depending on chip and board version. (does not include the modchip, you must provide that) i will install the chip and re-grease the laser sled with synthetic molybdenum grease. please make sure your PS2 is in good working order (no disk read error issues, etc) this service does not include repairs, though i may be willing to make some repairs at additional cost if i have the part that is needed or if you can provide it. if you do not know where to buy a good PS2 chip i can probably link you to a couple of sites that sell them. UPDATE: i may be stocking modbo 4 chips soon, possibly mars pro as well.

i'm also selling SATA modded PS2 network adapters. they will work with most 3.5 and 2.5 SATA HDDs. this mod removes the dialup modem, but leaves ethernet intact. i am asking $80 plus shipping or $35 plus shipping if you provide the SATA bridge and net adapter.
i can accept payment by cash or postal money order (sorry, i do not accept paypal) i can ship these within the US and canada (canadians must pay via postal money order in USD)

[img width=700 height=346]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/desukat/DSCI0408.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:35:59 PM by SnowKitty » Logged

SnowKitty
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 05:07:34 AM »

bump for an update!

SnowKitty
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 06:22:25 PM »

bump o.o

SnowKitty