RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 08, 2024, 04:16:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | the small score's thread 0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: the small score's thread  (Read 1180612 times)
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #795 on: January 23, 2006, 07:48:51 AM »

that display is very cool. I'd like to see another shot once you load it up with some games.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #796 on: January 23, 2006, 10:13:44 AM »

Post here your weekday finds of the week.  This week all I found was an old NES Offical Player's Quide for $.94 at Goodwill.  Pretty good guide for $.94!!!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #797 on: January 23, 2006, 10:14:23 AM »

Thats wicked cool.
Congrats Smiley

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #798 on: January 23, 2006, 10:16:51 AM »

yea....awesome find....thats the kind of store display that i wish i could find....not that anything is wrong with cardboard displays, but that thing is just awesome.....

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #799 on: January 23, 2006, 12:12:30 PM »

Thanks everybody!  I'm not sure how I'm going to store games on it outside of the little holders that are on the short sides, but I'm sure I'll think of something.  Right now I have my PS1 longbox games on it, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep those on there.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #800 on: January 23, 2006, 12:48:01 PM »

Here is the pic with me next to it for size comparison....I'm 5'9".

Clean your room pig!  Wink

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #801 on: January 23, 2006, 12:49:28 PM »

I picked up Elder Scolls for the Xbox for 5 bucks and Quantum Redshift for 4 bucks. Also got 10 Yard Fight for 2 bucks. I had the box and manual for 10 Yard at the house.

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #802 on: January 23, 2006, 02:41:09 PM »

Clean your room pig!  Wink

in all honesty, i am the cleanest person in the world...+ i have mild ocd.....but, the room is messy bc i had just gotten home for the weekend and i brought a bunch of shit home from school that i didnt need + stuff that i needed for the weekend + my girlfriends stuff for the weekend was all just piled there for a minute until i could put it away.....

...i had a quick pic of the sign taken so i could move that into the basement outta the way so i could get my room organized and back into pristine and perfect condition.....

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #803 on: January 23, 2006, 02:51:53 PM »

We have a few members who claim to have some sort of OCD.
Plus a bunch of Anthonys.

The facts are starting to pile up....

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #804 on: January 24, 2006, 06:51:27 AM »

in all honesty, i am the cleanest person in the world...+ i have mild ocd.....but, the room is messy bc i had just gotten home for the weekend and i brought a bunch of shit home from school that i didnt need + stuff that i needed for the weekend + my girlfriends stuff for the weekend was all just piled there for a minute until i could put it away.....

...i had a quick pic of the sign taken so i could move that into the basement outta the way so i could get my room organized and back into pristine and perfect condition.....

Sure thats what they all say Mr. Clean.

CatchFiveBats
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #805 on: January 24, 2006, 07:08:23 AM »

I've got OCD (diagnosed, on medication, the whole deal), but it's not a cleanliness thing.  Mine's more about organization.  My games are always sorted in a very specific way, plus I used to have all my systems sorted on my shelves by company, then in order by release date.  I'm way less anal about that stuff now, but it used to be a huge problem.

- Zac
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #806 on: January 24, 2006, 08:22:38 AM »

yea....my roommates once took my games that i had at school (a small set of games from one or two system) and switched the games, boxes and instructions with others so that i would have to open them all and take all the individuals parts and reorganize them......they did it just bc they know how i am and cant leave anything out of place for more than a few minutes....

....and, my roommate now, he has somewhere around 300+ DVDs.....he just had them stacked any old way....i took them all off the shelf and alphabatized them bc they were annoying me being out of order, and they arent even mine.....

.....ill go to my girlfriends room and clean for her, just because her stuff being out of order (at least out of an order that i would like) bothers me....

....they yell at me all the time...bc they just dont care about being messy.....
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 08:24:27 AM by tholly » Logged

CatchFiveBats
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #807 on: January 24, 2006, 08:40:09 AM »

yea....my roommates once took my games that i had at school (a small set of games from one or two system) and switched the games, boxes and instructions with others so that i would have to open them all and take all the individuals parts and reorganize them......they did it just bc they know how i am and cant leave anything out of place for more than a few minutes....

....and, my roommate now, he has somewhere around 300+ DVDs.....he just had them stacked any old way....i took them all off the shelf and alphabatized them bc they were annoying me being out of order, and they arent even mine.....

.....ill go to my girlfriends room and clean for her, just because her stuff being out of order (at least out of an order that i would like) bothers me....

....they yell at me all the time...bc they just dont care about being messy.....

Everything you mentioned has at least partially happened to me at one point or another.  I'm on some medication that helps with OCD, so it doesn't bother me like it used to, but I still organize my stuff.

- Zac
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #808 on: January 24, 2006, 10:31:30 AM »

I've got OCD (diagnosed, on medication, the whole deal), but it's not a cleanliness thing.  Mine's more about organization.  My games are always sorted in a very specific way, plus I used to have all my systems sorted on my shelves by company, then in order by release date.  I'm way less anal about that stuff now, but it used to be a huge problem.

I am the same way and I don't think I have OCD. Ask my wife or Capt Nintendo they will tell you.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 10:32:08 AM by tynstar » Logged

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #809 on: January 25, 2006, 03:31:59 PM »

Got from Dan
Down Hill Domination PS2 Demo sealed
Holiday Demo Disc 2004 (Rated M)

Gamepro Issue 149 Feb. 2001
Nintendo PowerV 196 Oct. 2005
PC Gamer Sepcial Collectors Edition 10 Year Anniversary May 2004
Official U.S. Playstation Mag Issue 64 Jan 2003 with demo disc still in it Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length