RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 08, 2024, 12:21:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | the small score's thread 0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: the small score's thread  (Read 1180943 times)
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #675 on: November 26, 2005, 05:57:22 PM »

I found several in box Nintendo (NES) games at a flea market  today.  Some had booklets but most had rental stickers all over them...oh well, I only paid 1.25 each.
Here goes:
Adventures of Lolo 2
Dudes with Attitude (looks complete no rental stickers)
Fire 'n Ice
King's Quest V (looks complete)
Linus Spacehead's cosmic crusade (has a fold out booklet)
Joshua and the Battle of Jericho (no booklet but has a $5 coupon)
Panic Restaurant
P'Radikus Conflict (booklet)
Snake's Revenge
Starship Hector (booklet)
Thunder & Lightning (booklet)
Ultima: Warriors of Destiny (booklet)
Widget (booklet)

Very nice finds!!!  Some great and hard to find titles in there, suits your username Wink

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #676 on: November 27, 2005, 06:29:34 AM »

I'll say! several of the unliscensed games in that lot.

slow weekend here:

Saturn - NBA Jam TE - complete - $4

PS1 - Command & Comquer Red Alert - complete - $4

SNES - True Lies - loose - $2

Media Play had a big rack of $8.99 XBOX games, I picked up Brothers in Arms: The Road to Hill 30.

and my daughter got Donkey Konga 2 for her birthday.

m3talst0rm
Jaguar CD
United States

Stats
« Reply #677 on: November 27, 2005, 10:02:11 AM »

I went back to the market again today and found a few more boxed nes titles:
qix (instructions)
mighty final fight
tombs and treasure (instructions but no map)
metal storm
From what Ive played so far Mighty final fight and Metal Storm kick butt...I highly recomend!
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #678 on: November 27, 2005, 11:02:54 AM »

Qix. ya can't beat Qix, that is such a great game.

neskid
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #679 on: November 27, 2005, 07:40:12 PM »

ok finds this weekend went to some goodwills and found contra, rad racer 2, deadly towers, joust, marble madness i paid 2 bucks each. then i went to a comic book store found street cop and the power pad for 20 bucks together.  i ran across a bunch of atari games but i don't know which ones are good if anyone can help me. i would like to know what are the top ten rarest games that u think are rare for the atari 2600. i also saw the game Gateway to Apshai for the commodore 64 it look complete for 3 bucks. should i have picked that up? thanks for any help.
bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #680 on: November 28, 2005, 04:31:49 AM »

ok finds this weekend went to some goodwills and found contra, rad racer 2, deadly towers, joust, marble madness i paid 2 bucks each. then i went to a comic book store found street cop and the power pad for 20 bucks together.  i ran across a bunch of atari games but i don't know which ones are good if anyone can help me. i would like to know what are the top ten rarest games that u think are rare for the atari 2600. i also saw the game Gateway to Apshai for the commodore 64 it look complete for 3 bucks. shou,d i have picked that up? thanks for any help.
I think any complete vintage game for $3 is a good deal.  Even if you don't collect that system you may be able to use it in a trade. The 2600 does have lots of common carts but there are many more then ten that would be worth the dollar or two you may pay in a thrift.  AtariAge is one source of a rarity list (which does not relate directly to value of course!) You could start looking here:  http://www.atariage.com/software_list.html?SystemID=2600&searchCompanyID=ALL&searchRegion=N&searchTvFormat=ALL&searchRarity=ALL&searchType=NORMAL&orderBy=Rarity&orderByValue=Descending&recordsPerPage=100¤tPage=2 The ones marked H are homebrews but below that starts the 10, 9, 8, and some of the 7's.  

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #681 on: November 28, 2005, 06:58:14 AM »

I went a litlle nuts at Gamestop this weekend.  Hey, I've been poor for the last 3 months, so now that I actually have some money again I decided to treat myself.  All of the games are CIB:

Blood Omen 2 - PS2
Enter The Matrix - PS2
Fantavision - PS2
Mobile Light Force 2 - PS2
NCAA Final Four 2002 - PS2
Project Eden - PS2
Summoner - PS2
Shadow of Destiney (no instructions) - PS2
Pokemon Stadium - N64

I paid around $40 for around all of those games.
I also got Doom 3 from Circuit City Friday morning for $10.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #682 on: November 28, 2005, 07:00:53 AM »

ok finds this weekend went to some goodwills and found contra, rad racer 2, deadly towers, joust, marble madness i paid 2 bucks each. then i went to a comic book store found street cop and the power pad for 20 bucks together.  i ran across a bunch of atari games but i don't know which ones are good if anyone can help me. i would like to know what are the top ten rarest games that u think are rare for the atari 2600. i also saw the game Gateway to Apshai for the commodore 64 it look complete for 3 bucks. should i have picked that up? thanks for any help.

Like Bum Man said check out www.atariage.com

You will need a list of the top 50 rarest games for the 2600.

sailorneorune
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #683 on: November 28, 2005, 05:52:47 PM »

A bit slow over the weekend, but here are my small scores from my excellent adventure in central Tennessee:

Guilty Gear - complete, disc in average condition, manual has that "snagged on the case" damage on the back. DP sez it's worth $25 and has a rarity of 7, ebay doesn't say a damn thing about its value as there have been very few recent successful auctions.
It cost me $5.

Neon Genesis Evangelion 2nd edition manga vol. 2: $7.50 from Sam Goody. A score since the manga section of the Cookeville, TN Goody is in permanent disarray.

a good day, I think.
-Sailorneorune

-Sailorneorune-
keeper of the laughable game collection
(please be gentle)
game collection is located at http://www.rfgeneration.c...une&folder=Collection
neskid
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #684 on: November 29, 2005, 12:44:29 PM »

i had a good day today! found some of the games i have been looking for. i got all these nes games loose for 3 buck each. Battleship, Pirates, Big nose the caveman, Cobra command, Joshua, Final fantasy, Dance aerobics, the fantastic adventures of dizzy, Deathbots, Galactic Crusader, Trog, Ultima, Firehawk, Godzilla, and Mega man. i also picked up 2 sega genesis games for 2 bucks each Dragon the Bruce Lee story, and Splatterhouse 2. i would say a had a pretty good day i will probably go back later this week and pick up some more. before i forget thanks Bum-man and tynstar for your help.
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #685 on: November 30, 2005, 04:41:52 AM »

I picked up 8 TI-99/4A games yesterday for $.95 cents each.

MASH
Super Demo Attack
Tombstone City
Blasto
Hopper
Q-Bert
Donkey Kong
Pac-Man

also got another one of those PC Pocketware games from Deals.

Star Defender

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #686 on: November 30, 2005, 02:42:17 PM »

I don't think i have ever even seen on of the TI systems or a game for it.

I picked up Metal Slug 3 for Xbox today.
10$ i was so glad it didn't get snatched up in the greentag sale i had been holding out since the first day.
When it would have cost me more than 2x what i payed today.

neskid
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #687 on: December 03, 2005, 11:13:54 AM »

pick up some more nes games paid 3 bucks each for them

Kickle Cubicle
Superman
TMNT Tourn. Fighters
Treasure Master
Wrecking Crew
Rainbow Island
Gargoyles Quest 2
Palamedes
Chiller
Mutant Virus
Might & Magic
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #688 on: December 04, 2005, 11:38:07 AM »

Nintendo games in pic were about 3.00 a piece overall.

CIB playstation ASCii controller was 5 dollars.
Atari 7800 was free from tynstar  Cheesy

Smallville seasons 1 and 2 were 20 dollars each  |D

And James Buster Douglas for the Sega Master System was free from jagdiesel   |D   |D   |D    Shocked    |D

It does not have the manual , but for the price..... I cant complain  Tongue

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #689 on: December 04, 2005, 04:40:05 PM »

smallville's were a steal. congrats on getting your mitts on a buster douglas boxed. i'm sure you can find the manual someday, yet it will be tough. glad to hear you got yourself a 7800. did you already have some games for the system? i recommend food fight and xevious. there are a few more that are well worth the gameplay.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length