RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 10:28:18 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | the small score's thread 0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: the small score's thread  (Read 1159155 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5505 on: April 29, 2012, 09:21:55 PM »

I remember Skull Monkeys being an awesome game.

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5506 on: April 30, 2012, 07:34:06 AM »

Found a Sega Pico and Smart Alex and Smart Alice: Curious Kids at the thrift store.

$8 + 20% off = $6.39!

EDIT: I forgot I also got a Final Fantasy XII (maybe XIII) art book for $0.99 + 20% off.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 10:09:00 AM by bickman2k » Logged

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
sektor75
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #5507 on: April 30, 2012, 01:25:33 PM »

I have like 100 Mortal Kombat games maybe more. It is disgusting.

I think I found my new favorite person here.  Cheesy  I'm working on my MK collection, up to 42 so far.

As far as small scores go, I snagged a working PS1 with all the hookups/Luigi's Mansion/NES dogbone controller/World Series for Game Gear all for $20 at the flea market last weekend.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/sektor75.png[/img]
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5508 on: April 30, 2012, 02:12:16 PM »

Flea Markets...gotta love them.

$70, all MINT and CIB:
Sega Genesis Lion King System

Bonkers
Cleaning Kit (Model 1)
Fantastic Dizzy
Frogger
Paperboy
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Taz (Mega Hits Series)

$5
Paperboy 2 GEN (CIB)

$15
Magical Tetris N64 (NIB, Sealed)

$5:
In the Groove PS2 (CIB)

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5509 on: April 30, 2012, 04:55:24 PM »

My favorite store manager in town decided to quit his job last week ........ And open up his own awesome store!!!

They were still setting up today and not technically open, but I went anyway and he let me to look around and chat. Very cool to have another option in town. He sells stuff on consignment if I ever have any extra stuff too. Did a very lopsided trade in his favor to help him get some extra stock on the shelves and I ended up with:

Valkyria Chronicles - CIB (PS3)
Illusions of Gaia - C (SNES)

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5510 on: April 30, 2012, 06:54:41 PM »

Valkyria Chronicles is great!

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5511 on: April 30, 2012, 07:33:36 PM »

My favorite store manager in town decided to quit his job last week ........ And open up his own awesome store!!!

They were still setting up today and not technically open, but I went anyway and he let me to look around and chat. Very cool to have another option in town. He sells stuff on consignment if I ever have any extra stuff too. Did a very lopsided trade in his favor to help him get some extra stock on the shelves and I ended up with:

Incidentally, I may want to get in contact with your store owner there. I may end up just purchasing the extra stock from the store that's shutting down here, or I may just be able to negotiate the sell for him directly. The store owner here recently had a baby and he's closing down his shop because he has another full-time job, so he's looking to sell the games off to raise money for the hospital bills.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5512 on: April 30, 2012, 07:52:43 PM »

This seems to be a trend that's becoming more common as time passes and passionate workers/managers get fed up with improper business practices. Hey I have a job and an awesome place to hang out because of this though so I can't complain at all.

Anyway I got my first import purchase from Game Gavel today.

[img width=700 height=418]http://i.imgur.com/jYdslh.jpg[/img]

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5513 on: April 30, 2012, 07:53:22 PM »

Sweet. How much?

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5514 on: April 30, 2012, 08:00:42 PM »

Incidentally, I may want to get in contact with your store owner there. I may end up just purchasing the extra stock from the store that's shutting down here, or I may just be able to negotiate the sell for him directly. The store owner here recently had a baby and he's closing down his shop because he has another full-time job, so he's looking to sell the games off to raise money for the hospital bills.

Games are only a small portion of his business, but if he can make some money I'm sure he'd be interested. Let me know if you want to get in touch with him and I'll get you guys in contact. I cant help but think shipping would kill the deal though.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5515 on: April 30, 2012, 08:03:26 PM »

Sweet. How much?

Including shipping it was $9.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5516 on: April 30, 2012, 08:27:43 PM »

Games are only a small portion of his business, but if he can make some money I'm sure he'd be interested. Let me know if you want to get in touch with him and I'll get you guys in contact. I cant help but think shipping would kill the deal though.

Depends on what he's looking for. You can actually fit a significant amount in a large, flat-rate box.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5517 on: April 30, 2012, 08:59:14 PM »

This little package arrived from over the ocean for me today Cheesy
[img width=700 height=494]http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/jackcrow2000/b9182ecc.jpg[/img]

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5518 on: April 30, 2012, 09:15:26 PM »

Day of the imports!

I need to make a converter or just get a famicom.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5519 on: April 30, 2012, 09:26:50 PM »

Famicom's are great, but I do happen to have a Hogan's Alley with a converter in it on my sale thread...

Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length