RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2024, 02:16:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | the small score's thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: the small score's thread  (Read 1161396 times)
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #4110 on: September 30, 2008, 11:22:41 AM »

Great finds Crabmaster and blcklblskt nod

Sad to hear about the water damage, I have a SMS game that seems to have had its cover drown too.
Moriya Hanzo
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #4111 on: September 30, 2008, 11:52:55 AM »

Nice score blcklblskt. To continue the craigslist scores i found these. Will pick them up on thursday.

Atari Jaguar System, Controller, Power Cable, NO AV Cable + Games: Trevor McFur, Flip Out!, Cybermorph, Tempest  $30

Saturn:
Virtua fighter Kids complete $3

Dreamcast:
Sega Sports Edition + Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia and Space Channel 5  $35
All games are complete

PSone Games:
Tunnel B1 (Never heard of it) $3
FF: Anthology $10
FF: Chronicles $5

Games are complete

He had alot more PSone  games but wanted face value or too much for them (Notables were Ogre Battle, Vagrant Story, Castlevania, FF: Tactics)

Sega Genesis with the Sega CD with both power supplies, RF adapter and controller

Sega Genesis Games:

Arcade Classics (Original Box & Manual)
Star Trek: The Next Generation Echos From the Past (Original Box & Manual)
Virtua Racing (Original Box & Manual)
Sonic The Hedgehog (Original Box, No Manual)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Original Box & Manual)
Sonic & Knuckles (Original Box & Manual)
Lakers vs. Celtics (Original Box & Manual)
Phantasy Star III (No Box, No Manual)

Sega CD Games:

Tomcat Alley (Original Case & Manual)
Star Wars Chess (Original Case & Manual)
Star Wars Rebel Assault (Original Case & Manual)
Road Avenger (Jewel Case, No Manual)
Sewer Shark (Jewel Case, No Manual)

All that for $25

I already got a Sega CD that i got from ebay so that system bundle is available. Also the Sega Sports Dreamcast is available too as i traded one of my 3 Sega Saturns for one.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4112 on: September 30, 2008, 12:07:53 PM »

WOW, nice scores there Moriya!  Cheesy

Too bad theres no AV cable for the Jag though Sad
Moriya Hanzo
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #4113 on: September 30, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »

Yea i was hesitant on taking the Jag but i said what the hell. I was told that the NES RF adapter is pretty much the same as the Jag.

Atarian75
Sega 32X
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4114 on: September 30, 2008, 08:39:50 PM »

Had to go to Best Buy tonight to get my Dad a new printer. Since I was in the area, I made a few stops for myself. Here is what I found.

N64
Nuclear Strike 64 (boxed) $6.99 I have a manual for this already, so now it is complete.
Fighter's Destiny (complete) $3.99

SNES
Combatribes (complete) $7.99

PS2
Ring of Red (complete) $4.99
Zone of Enders (no demo otherwise complete) $4.99

The PS2 games are up for grabs. Everything else will be added to my collection.

-Atarian75

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4115 on: October 01, 2008, 09:04:17 AM »

My boss gave my 6 bucks yesterday that I was apparently supposed to get last week as part of a meal allowance he shorted me and on the way home I spotted a copy of Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA) CIB for 6.99. I pretended I thought I had more money once I made it to the till (still only had the $6 I just got) and the guy did some goofing around and made it $6 for me. I know I could have probably found it for a bit cheaper but I'm happy since it was pretty much a free game.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4116 on: October 01, 2008, 09:31:34 AM »

My boss gave my 6 bucks yesterday that I was apparently supposed to get last week as part of a meal allowance he shorted me and on the way home I spotted a copy of Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA) CIB for 6.99. I pretended I thought I had more money once I made it to the till (still only had the $6 I just got) and the guy did some goofing around and made it $6 for me. I know I could have probably found it for a bit cheaper but I'm happy since it was pretty much a free game.

Nice, free games are always the best Smiley

I saw Gunstar Super Heroes at a Wal Mart a few years ago for like $10.  I still regret not picking it up for that price.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4117 on: October 01, 2008, 10:17:38 AM »

Nice, free games are always the best Smiley

I saw Gunstar Super Heroes at a Wal Mart a few years ago for like $10.  I still regret not picking it up for that price.

The only real downside is that it was from EB Games so its got those crappy stickers on the box. I wont get a chance to play it for about a week but I really liked Gunstar Heroes so Im looking forward to it.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #4118 on: October 01, 2008, 10:54:36 AM »

Tunnel B1 (Never heard of it) $3
I've got that game for the Saturn, it's lame Cheesy Tongue

And nice scores, aswell Smiley
Cambot
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #4119 on: October 01, 2008, 03:47:38 PM »

I found SNATCHER for SEGA CD at Goodwill in Houston, today. Case and manual in great condition.

No disc, though. Talk about a high turning into a low.

I asked if they might know what happened, but they said what I already knew - it had been stolen. What frustrates me is that someone would steal a disc to avoid paying $2.99 for a complete copy of Snatcher. I asked if I could keep the case and they said sure.

So free Snatcher case and manual (glass half full)!

update: pics
[img width=700 height=465]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/ckeene/DSC_0327.jpg[/img]
[img width=700 height=465]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/ckeene/DSC_0328.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 04:19:13 PM by Cambot » Logged

[img width=231 height=65]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/ckeene/snes_logo.jpg[/img]
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #4120 on: October 01, 2008, 03:54:12 PM »

Sad to hear about the missing disk. It's really lame that people rather steal the disk than paying the mere $2.99 Sad

Well, just like you say, gotta stay positive. You did get a free Snatcher case and manual Smiley I don't see much use of the case, but having a manual is always interesting for when you run into a copy without manual nod
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #4121 on: October 01, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »

The case also has the back info. The case and manual alone could probably fetch a higher price than a CIB copy, because someone wants to make their's CIB.

Tell me about your variants...
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #4122 on: October 01, 2008, 04:20:36 PM »

At my local Goodwill any disc game that comes in has the disc stolen within a week, usually that same day. I think people steal them just to steal them, not because they actually want it. But at least you can probably find the loose disc online for a fraction of what a complete copy goes for.

I'm surprised they let you keep the case without being frisked or something. For all they know, you could have the disc in your pocket.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #4123 on: October 01, 2008, 04:25:23 PM »

I'm surprised they let you keep the case without being frisked or something. For all they know, you could have the disc in your pocket.
Lol, that would be awesome in a bad sort of way  evilhappy Stealing the disk yourself and getting the rest for free because you did so.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #4124 on: October 01, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »

Yes, lulz would be had.

Tell me about your variants...
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length