RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2024, 07:24:13 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | What is your job now? 0 Members and 31 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: What is your job now?  (Read 23924 times)
Yurf
N-Gage
Belgium

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2009, 04:27:03 AM »

Currently studying my last year at university. In september I'm starting as a junior auditor at a CPA firm. Smiley

Funk_Buddy
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2009, 05:54:51 PM »

I'm a Combat Medic for the US Army.

Thank you for your service.

Slowly building an ammo fort.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2009, 05:56:33 PM »

I'm a Combat Medic for the US Army.

Thank you for your service.

I second that

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2009, 06:43:19 PM »

Thank you Gents. It's an honor. I enjoy what I do.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2009, 10:04:32 PM »

Thank you Gents. It's an honor. I enjoy what I do.

Thank you. A very good friend from high school was a medic in the Army as well. His service is done now, but it was always good to hear from him in Iraq. Always had some interesting stories when he came back.

My cousin also served in the Marines in Iraq, so it's always good to hear of those who make sure that everyone is able to make it home.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2012, 06:24:58 PM »

ASE and state certified Automotive Technician for 5 years. I work 60 hours a week and love every minute of it! I get paid to do what I love and work with some if the greatest people, what more could I want.

Plus as the most awesome gift ever given to a man I work with my girlfriend. Yes she works on cars and is very cute and funny. And no we never get sick of each other.
ixtaileddemonfox
Weapon X
TurboGrafx-16

Stats
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2012, 06:35:50 PM »

Was In army Airborne Infantry
Then I built swimming pools
Now I accept donations at goodwill

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2012, 11:51:45 PM »

Work for a company that Shreds documents, and preps/scans documents.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2012, 12:08:07 AM »

Plus as the most awesome gift ever given to a man I work with my girlfriend. Yes she works on cars and is very cute and funny. And no we never get sick of each other.

Call me cynical, but I have the feeling that might change, should you get hitched.  Tongue

As for myself: I work the cash office of a grocery store. It basically involves adding cash to the checkstands before the place opens, counting the take from the day before, and accounting for everything in the safe.

It's only part-time, but I do have health and dental coverage at least, as well as paid vacation time.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2012, 12:23:03 AM »

Union Painter
and/or
Unemployment collector depending on the job climate.

I had posted elsewhere i had gotten apprentice of the year.
I ended up getting a gold watch, leather jacket(still have to order it), 250$ check, 3 certificates 2 of which say the same thing and a picture taken with my instructor and our local business rep that i hope gets erased and not printed.

Deafens Proner
Sega Genesis
Brazil

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2012, 12:04:32 PM »

I am currently studying art (learning how to draw, actually) Smiley

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2012, 03:19:27 PM »

I'm a corporate trainer. I do classes on everything from CPR to IT to crisis intervention.

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2012, 05:58:49 PM »

I just finished my associates degree and am currently looking for work. I am happy to be doing what I have been doing until I find a job though, being a stay at home dad.

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2012, 08:48:33 PM »

Still a Level II Tech, but my job duties have changed. We have went from a Novell to a Windows Server environment, which has made one part of my job easier. I create the software deployment packages for the various computers around the district (now the second largest in Kansas and the largest network in the Kansas City area). I also support our specialized software labs (CAD, Industrial Tech, Scholastic products, and International Language) and help out with managing the network. As things get running smoother going in to our second year on Windows 7, my job should just keep getting easier.

I'm not making a lot, but the flexibility is killer. I can get in to work and leave in time to pick up my son from school.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2012, 09:42:06 PM »

Call me cynical, but I have the feeling that might change, should you get hitched.  Tongue

I agree with you 100%. It's fun to work together but we currently do not live with each other. We currently live the metro Detroit area. We will moving out of state to Tennessee next year and getting a house together. We do plan on staying with the same company but we both agreed to work at separate locations in Nashville. You know so we don't get sick of each other then. It would be weird to live and work together. Hey a mans gotta get away from the women sometimes lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length