RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 26, 2024, 01:36:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | E-Bay winnings 0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 138 Print
Author Topic: E-Bay winnings  (Read 471828 times)
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #405 on: March 04, 2006, 03:06:54 PM »

Got these in today.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #406 on: March 05, 2006, 07:29:47 AM »

That Arkanoid controller looks like that wacky controller that Nintendo will be using for their Revolution system...

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #407 on: March 06, 2006, 04:01:04 PM »

These came today.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #408 on: March 06, 2006, 04:51:05 PM »

These came today.

Nice games man!  

Was the Wally Bear purchase satisfactory?  Box seems a little worn on the top

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #409 on: March 06, 2006, 05:08:26 PM »

Nice games man!  

Was the Wally Bear purchase satisfactory?  Box seems a little worn on the top

It is a little worn, but I have seen worse. For the most part, as long as  a box is intact and has no sticker tears and you can see the whole box, I am all good with it. Small creases and a bit of crushing dont bother me much.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #410 on: March 06, 2006, 05:27:27 PM »

It is a little worn, but I have seen worse. For the most part, as long as  a box is intact and has no sticker tears and you can see the whole box, I am all good with it. Small creases and a bit of crushing dont bother me much.

True that, I guess you can always disassemble and flatten them to improve the visual appearance of crushed parts and creases Wink

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #411 on: March 06, 2006, 07:00:28 PM »

Planet Smashers Last 7800 game I needed. I have the PAL version but I needed the NTSC version.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #412 on: March 07, 2006, 07:37:08 AM »

I received a Pro Action Replay from Datel Electronics & a Konix Speedking joystick in the mail today, both for the NES and both brand new Smiley  

The Pro Action Replay was the item I mentioned in another thread, got it for a mere 10 euro + shipping!  |D

I also got Challenge of the Dragon in the mail yesterday, loose, paid 8 euro shipped.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 07:38:55 AM by Speedy_NES » Logged

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #413 on: March 07, 2006, 09:04:47 AM »

Nice wins Pieter and Scott !

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #414 on: March 08, 2006, 03:57:28 PM »

Just got this in. I needed 8 of the games.

Pico goodies

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #415 on: March 08, 2006, 04:06:57 PM »

Just got this in. I needed 8 of the games.

Pico goodies

Hmm...Pico..very nice Smiley

Imagine how cool it would be if some unlicensed company started releasing games with bloody content for the Sega Pico system Wink  That would be awesome Smiley

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #416 on: March 08, 2006, 04:19:09 PM »

Hmm...Pico..very nice Smiley

Imagine how cool it would be if some unlicensed company started releasing games with bloody content for the Sega Pico system Wink  That would be awesome Smiley

You are a sick sick man!

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #417 on: March 08, 2006, 04:26:57 PM »

I don't know about bloody content but from what I have seen the Japanese Pico releases seem a lot better than the US ones.  I have seen ones with Anime characters, and some with Ultra Man (I remember watching the TV show of that as a kid) and still others with add-on controllers like a space shuttle game that had like a shuttle cockpit as a controller.  It's still only Pico but from the looks of the games it must have had a better following in Japan.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #418 on: March 08, 2006, 04:28:58 PM »

I don't know about bloody content but from what I have seen the Japanese Pico releases seem a lot better than the US ones.  I have seen ones with Anime characters, and some with Ultra Man (I remember watching the TV show of that as a kid) and still others with add-on controllers like a space shuttle game that had like a shuttle cockpit as a controller.  It's still only Pico but from the looks of the games it must have had a better following in Japan.

And with that I think Bum-man knows more about the Pico then anyone outside of Sega.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #419 on: March 08, 2006, 04:32:24 PM »

That's cool, I guess the Japanese always get more stuff when it comes to games and accessories Wink  How well did the Pico do actually in the US?  Was it a failure like Nintendo's Virtual Boy or did it actually have some appeal to children?  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 138 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length