RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 25, 2024, 11:27:52 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | what kind of vehicle do you drive? 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: what kind of vehicle do you drive?  (Read 11527 times)
inRainbows
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2012, 01:29:31 AM »

2012 Camaro 2LT RS

[img width=700 height=523]http://i.imgur.com/fCt5R.jpg[/img]

2006 Yamaha R6 50th anniversary

[img width=700 height=522]http://i.imgur.com/1ES8S.jpg[/img]
Nightowljrm
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2012, 12:34:33 AM »

I drive a black 2007 Trailblazer. Smiley Very happy with it, it's a reliable vehicle that I plan on keeping for as long as possible. Not the best gas mileage, but not the worst either.
Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2012, 02:19:31 AM »

Back story: One day in 2001 I picked up my mail and headed to my barracks room on Camp Walker, Taegu, South Korea.  In Sergeant E's Stuff magazine (anyone remember the Maxim competition?)  there was a promo for a chili contest.  I knew that I was the master of great chili, according to my soldiers, so I spent some time writing down my not so exact recipe (one of about 6 different styles I've made).  When I felt that I had perfected my own creation, I had them try it and all wanted more.  So I sent my recipe to the Marlboro Chili Roundup, and YES I was one of the 50 winners!  Want a copy?  http://www.amazon.com/Mar...ing-Recipes/dp/B000CSQRC0 

Because I spend most of my time these days in a vehicle provided by my employer, my PRIZE WON 2002 Ford Ranger XLT (fully loaded) honorably sits in the driveway.  No major upgrades, no major alterations.  52,000 miles since I won the Cherry Red beauty about a decade ago.  Total value of the prize package: $26,000+.  Yes, my truck is completely paid for.  And your vehicles on this post are?

And my winter recreational vehicle is a 2006 Polaris RMK 700 snowmachine with Fire-n-Ice air, SLP exhaust, soon to be installed SLP Powder Pro skis.

I'm really surprised that Google can't display any recipe from the 50, but I would enjoy spreading my recipe throughout the site if someone wants it.  Just PM me.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 03:06:17 AM by Techie413 » Logged

monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2012, 11:11:37 PM »

Right now I have an '09 Saturn Vue. Kinda a kid-mobile. We also have an '04 Ford Freestar minivan. My recreational vehicle that doesn't function properly is an 1986 Dodge 600 convertible.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length