RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2024, 03:15:23 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Fable II 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Fable II  (Read 5944 times)
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« on: October 09, 2008, 04:04:13 PM »

Just saw this developer walkthrough thing and I must say I liked what I saw. And the game is coming out 21/10. Smiley
I'm seriously thinking of getting an Xbox 360 in the coming months or so when I see games like this.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41167.html

I love the look of this game drool

[img width=700 height=393]http://nukoda.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/fable-2.jpg[/img]

Who of you Xbox 360 owners will get this game when it comes out? (or shortly after)

Feechy
Neo Geo AES
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 04:20:17 PM »

I'll get it, looks really good.

<Alfador> stop trying to rain on my parade
<Kimoosabi> Your parade is stupid!
<Alfador> my parade is TIGHT
-
Crabmaster2000: dont talk to him or he'll try to sell you modded playstations
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 04:37:45 PM »

I loved the first, hope it comes to PC.

When shall his new form be revealed?
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 07:57:24 AM »

Sirgin, when you get a 360, be sure to pick up the original Xbox version of Fable: The Lost Chapters (platinum hit). The 360's backward compatibility will allow you to play it.

I enjoyed Fable. And will definitely be getting Fable II...I just don't know when.

The fact that Fallout 3 is coming out the following week is making me consider waiting on Fable II. We'll see. Undecided

Rajaat the Warbringer
CD-i
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 08:36:16 AM »

Fallout 3 is definitely taking precedence over Fable 2 for me. Though I will likely get it before the end of the year.

There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.

--Moby Dick
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 01:32:15 PM »

Knowing how big a game Fallout 3 is looking to be, I may actually prefer to get Fable 2 first. Decisions. Decisions. Tongue

Time for a poll.  nod

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 06:25:01 PM »

Sirgin, when you get a 360, be sure to pick up the original Xbox version of Fable: The Lost Chapters (platinum hit).
Alright, thanks for letting me know. Smiley

But the chance exists that I'll get an old Xbox before I get a 360, seeing it's still on my "to buy" list.
cyberfluxor
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »

I've been wanting to try Fable for awhile from all I heard, so unless it comes my way soon Fable II will be another holding item. Anyone think they'll do a Fable 1 + 2 box for the PC? That may set me up to grab them together. Smiley

Sirgin, when you get a 360, be sure to pick up the original Xbox version of Fable: The Lost Chapters (platinum hit).
Alright, thanks for letting me know. Smiley

But the chance exists that I'll get an old Xbox before I get a 360, seeing it's still on my "to buy" list.
One of the game stores around here now sells Xbox systems with hook-ups, controllers, and 6-month warranty for $40. I picked up one the other month along with some games like Halo 2, Metal Slug 3, Serious Sam II, Tork, Max Payne, Without Warning, and Pac-Man World 2. It has a few dozen games I'm really interested in and plan to buy a few more units down the road for networking. I've owned a GameCube for almost 5 years now, a PS2 for 2 years, and an Xbox for a month. Quite frankly they are all cool systems to have.

Collecting CIB 5200 Atari and Sega Saturn games.
Check out my domain
I will purge your base for resources.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 04:08:45 PM »

I've been wanting to try Fable for awhile from all I heard, so unless it comes my way soon Fable II will be another holding item. Anyone think they'll do a Fable 1 + 2 box for the PC? That may set me up to grab them together. Smiley

Eh, from all I've seen/heard Fable II will just be a better Fable 1. Not sure how you are when it comes to things like this but if I were to get both I'd probably never touch the old game. If you want to try Fable just get it now before the new one comes out.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 07:03:06 AM »

One of the game stores around here now sells Xbox systems with hook-ups, controllers, and 6-month warranty for $40.
I'd buy that too. Smiley

Butttt, I live in Belgium so I'll have to find one on eBay most likely. Sad
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 08:31:30 AM »

Spoke with a friend of mine from work who has a friend that was a Beta tester on Fable 2.

The guy bought a Pub in town and decided to give all the citizens free beer. After everyone was drunk and stumbling around town, his character proceeded to pickpocket every one of them. Cool

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 09:26:56 AM »

Lol! Cheesy
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 03:42:17 PM »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

* ignorant.jpg (48.03 KB, 472x426 - viewed 171 times.)

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 04:08:34 PM »

Wait... How does that average to 8.8?

Tell me about your variants...
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States