RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 29, 2024, 08:10:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | Quick Navigation Toolbar in the Approved Submissions Log 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quick Navigation Toolbar in the Approved Submissions Log  (Read 1399 times)
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« on: September 02, 2008, 06:53:12 PM »

I have just come up with an idea that would really improve keeping track of your previous submissions.

In short: I'd like a Quick Navigation Toolbar in the Submissions Log page. (Just like it is on the "UserNameHere Collection" page)

Detailed Idea: (for Eddie and David)

I'd like the Toolbar to look exactly like it does in the Collector's page.

There should be 4 categories in the Toolbar:

• Console (To view the submissions you have made for a specific console)
  • Submission Type (To view only "page edits" or "hardware additions" etc... - There should be as many options here as submission variaties)
  • Date (To view submissions made in a certain timeframe. I'd reccomend making it so you can select months in which you made submissions - It could also be possible to view submissions on a year-basis but that's maybe a bit excessive)
  • Region (To view submissions you made for a certain region - I'd reccomend only the larger regions (US-Can-Jap-Eur-Auss))
Unlike the toolbar in the collection page there shouldn't be an option to select which folder to use because there's only the submissions folder.

Another (smaller, less important) idea conserning the approved submissions page:

Adding the possibility to sort the entire list on the categories already in the list, just like in the collection. (the white words on red background saying "Console", "Region", "Title", etc... should be selectable)

I hope you'll give this some thought because I think it would really help the submissions page. Also, it's not a completely new thing and the type of code that is needed for it has already been made for the collection page so I'm hoping it's doable.

Thanks!  Smiley
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 09:27:32 PM »

I'll consider it in the future. No guarantees.

Hello World.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 01:15:55 AM »

Ok, thanks Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length