RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 25, 2024, 06:16:28 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | The bad habits thread. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: The bad habits thread.  (Read 10454 times)
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 03:25:49 PM »

I bounce my legs constantly while sitting anywhere (except my right leg while im driving). Its annoying cause I always get asked if Im nervous, axious, enjoying the music, or if im a drummer. Im almost always none of these things.

Now that I have a son though I can just plop him on my lap and bounce away and no one says a thing. Im seriously thinking of making another one once he's outgrown sitting on my lap just so people leave me alone when im having a good sit.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 03:28:26 PM »

That's funny. laugh

Tell me about your variants...
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 03:43:19 PM »

I bounce my legs constantly while sitting anywhere (except my right leg while im driving). Its annoying cause I always get asked if Im nervous, axious, enjoying the music, or if im a drummer. Im almost always none of these things.

Now that I have a son though I can just plop him on my lap and bounce away and no one says a thing. Im seriously thinking of making another one once he's outgrown sitting on my lap just so people leave me alone when im having a good sit.

I do that to some degree, I'm at least always twitching or bouncing some appendage.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 05:13:47 PM »

Its annoying cause I always get asked if Im nervous, axious, enjoying the music, or if im a drummer. Im almost always none of these things.
Lol, that made me laugh. Tongue
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 11:38:48 AM »

I do most of what has been mentioned so far.

Crack various joints
Bite nails
chew/eat skin around finger nails
collect/packrat multiple things
smoke cigs
bounce legs/tap fingers/etc

i'm sure there are other things.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2008, 11:49:41 AM »

I don't want to sound rude but it seems to me most of you must be really nervous individuals with all those bad habits. Things like cracking joints, biting nails and bouncing legs are the result of not being able to sit still. There's more people who find that difficult than I thought.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 03:55:04 PM by Sirgin » Logged
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2008, 12:53:35 PM »

Good point Sirgin.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2008, 01:59:01 PM »

Not nervous, just perpetually bored and looking, always looking, and moving and ready and AUGHHHHHHHHHH READY TO POUNCE.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Moriya Hanzo
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2008, 02:15:21 PM »

I'll admit, i can't sit still for long periods of time. As a matter of fact i am bouncing my legs as we speak.

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2008, 02:19:38 PM »

I think it's been proven from some news magazine (maybe 60 Minutes) that Americans get less time off from work than almost every other country in the world (less some Asian countries)?

So that may make us a little more high-strung than most as a drawback. Wink

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2008, 02:52:20 PM »

I don't want to sound rude but it seems to me most of you must be really nervous individuals with all those bad habits. Things like cracking joints, biting nails and bouncing legs are the result of not being able to sit still. There's more people who find that difficult than I though.

I'm one of the exceptions to that. I'm quite a lazy person and love sitting for long periods of time. My bouncing legs have nothing to do with being bored or antsy. Just something i've always done.

It can also be annoying when i'm at someones house and their furniture isnt level (tables and cabinets are the worst). Often we'll be sitting enjoying a conversation and then everyone will stop talking to find out where that sound is coming from and its usually me bouncing my leg and rattling around some dishes or silverware. Although it is fun to pretend I dont here anything and continue doing it on purpose afterwards.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2008, 03:09:09 PM »

I don't want to sound rude but it seems to me most of you must be really nervous individuals with all those bad habits. Things like cracking joints, biting nails and bouncing legs are the result of not being able to sit still. There's more people who find that difficult than I though.

Not true at all. I'm one of the most laid back people you'll ever meet. I just happen to crack my knuckles because it makes them feel good.
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2008, 03:20:43 PM »

I dont bit my nails but I am constantly clipping them. I clip them down every day. I have no idea why.

Count me in with 'bouncy legs' as well.

Running out of games to buy.
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:42 PM »

The bouncy legs thing runs in my family, actually. I also have another habit not mentioned, tongue chewing. Tongue

Tell me about your variants...
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2008, 12:47:35 PM »

The bouncy legs thing runs in my family, actually. I also have another habit not mentioned, tongue chewing. Tongue
Doesn't that hurt?!?

I bite my toung occasionally (on accident) and it doesn't feel good at all...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length