RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 12:23:17 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Price Check Thread 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55 Print
Author Topic: Price Check Thread  (Read 297127 times)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #600 on: August 02, 2013, 04:34:33 AM »

Thinking about getting a Japanese PS2, now that they're discontinued  Roll Eyes

I'd settle for any model/edition. Price I've seen have varied a lot.

Anyone have any thoughts?

I'd recommend checking with Arcade Gear: http://arcade-gear.com/

These guys are fantastic to work with for Japanese imports.

Thank you Duke. Doesn't look like anything in stock at the moment but I'll bookmark them.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #601 on: August 02, 2013, 07:21:38 PM »

@grayghost81 not sure, i'll let someone else answer who knows better.

for myself, i saw a CIB (assumed) N64 system with the 2nd Atomic Purple controller for $85 at a local store. it looks considerably cheaper than it would cost me to order off ebay when you factor in shipping, but i'm wondering what anyone else thinks of that price. they also had Pikmin 2 (black label) for $36 + tax, which seems to be only a little above the lower end of ebay there. i'm thinking about going back for them tomorrow.

I suppose if you were to order online it would cost you about that or more.  But, it was the second most popular N64 console set sold (after the original console itself), so I don't think it will be the only one you see locally.  I think I'd paid up to $65 or so if I saw it in the wild.

i was thinking about offering them $60 and see what they say. maybe if i get that and pikmin i'll just ask them if they could round it down to an even $100 before tax.

i went back today and took a closer look. the box is basically new, not a mark on it anywhere, same with the Styrofoam supports. the only problem is the atomic purple controller needs a new joystick and is pretty disgustingly dirty, not a huge problem but makes the $85 less attractive. it was also missing all the paperwork, so i passed on it for those reasons. gray controller was in there but i didn't bother looking at it.
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #602 on: September 01, 2013, 12:50:56 PM »

Price check on Not For Resale Zelda Phantom Hourglass for Nintendo DS. Thanks in advance.

Zouseap
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #603 on: September 11, 2013, 06:51:17 AM »

What about a PSX SCPH7000W *JAP* completely new and boxed with one controller?
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #604 on: September 11, 2013, 10:15:50 AM »

Steve - one hasn't sold for a while, but it's been seen to sell for up to $200. I'd guess you're looking at probably lower than $150 due to low demand right now.

What about a PSX SCPH7000W *JAP* completely new and boxed with one controller?

Looks like there's one available on eBay that hasn't sold for $130:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/P...s&hash=item1c35b810f9

Zouseap
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #605 on: September 11, 2013, 07:36:35 PM »

Kisuragi san. No that one. Im talking about the 10 million model we were talking earlier. The model midnight blue, supossed to be only 100 for territory. *America, Europe and Japan. Total 300 models only. I cannot get a really estimated value. Some people say 50 dollar, other 100$, others 1.000$...
I know the Japanese model is the most unseen...But still dont have a really real price. :-C
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #606 on: September 11, 2013, 07:39:54 PM »

Oh! Sorry.
Not sure about brand new - unfortunately, you're talking about something that has a very limited stock, and therefore the price is mainly driven upon the demand for it at the time. I know a used US one sold for $130 earlier in the year, but I don't know the condition on it.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #607 on: September 11, 2013, 08:15:49 PM »

I believe top dollar on these back in the day was over 1k but i couldn't find any info about them selling recently (didn't look super hard) but i do know the values on them dropped off.

Given the rarity of the item and the fact that fewer and fewer nice ones are going to be available if you pull enough interest you might be able to make several hundred to 1,000 or more for it depending on how bad the collectors fight over it.

Zouseap
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #608 on: September 11, 2013, 10:31:28 PM »

Izret101 thank you very much. Something like that I was thinking about.
Considering its completely unused and unboxed,  and considering also the Japanese ones are even more rare, I thought that was a more real price.
bearmetal
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #609 on: September 18, 2013, 09:37:22 PM »

Game Price check:

Breath of Fire SNES loose
Breath of Fire 2 SNES loose
Breath of Fire 3 PS1 complete
Breath of Fire 4 PS1 complete

Thanks!
Dergatron9000
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #610 on: October 11, 2013, 04:11:02 AM »

I have a chance to buy some watara supervisionsealed games in the vacuumed plastic clamshell style packaging. I know they are rare but no idea what kind of money they are worth since its not like anyone is begging for them. The games are chimera and carrier. Any estimates on value?
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #611 on: October 12, 2013, 10:49:39 PM »

^With stuff that rare, it's worth whatever someone will pay you.  I sold a loose SuperVision with Carrier for somewhere in the $50-70 range years ago, so I'd say they're probably worth more than that.
JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #612 on: November 11, 2013, 12:39:27 PM »

I saw Beat 'em and Eat 'em for Atari CIB on eBay going for $25 with 23 minutes left and only one bidder. I don't know a lot about the Atari collector scene so I didn't make a move, but it seemed like a pretty good deal.

Any thoughts?
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #613 on: November 11, 2013, 12:52:01 PM »

$25 would've been a good deal. Tongue

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #614 on: November 16, 2013, 05:54:01 PM »

Non collector looking to buy an N64
(She apparently went to Gamestop first and was asking why the employees were so rude lulz)

I was going to offer her a loose system, cables, 2 controllers for 30+ shipping.

That sound about right?

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length