RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:23:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Price Check Thread 0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 55 Print
Author Topic: Price Check Thread  (Read 297072 times)
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #555 on: May 18, 2013, 10:37:46 PM »

A guy on craigslist has a boxed atari 800 for $50. All the posting says is "Complete in box, whole system. $50"  I emailed for pics and address.  I'm not a big atari expert, but do you guys think thats a decent price?
A8scooter
CD-i

WWW Stats
« Reply #556 on: May 18, 2013, 11:57:12 PM »

id do it for 50.00 if its boxed complete with controller and it works yes.  would be a bonus if its already maxed out with 3 16k rams and a 10k rom . but not needed to be a good deal.

Currently looking for :

Atari 8 bit
+ game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
+ Prototype and Demo cartridges
+ manuals and boxes
+ Atari 130XE system, and any system boxes outside of the Atari 400 system.
Check out my Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at:
[url]http://www.a8museum.com[
Crazy_Opossum
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #557 on: May 20, 2013, 07:27:11 PM »

okay a Virtual Boy (missing the plastic cover on the end) all working... and a sealed version of virtual league baseball for $50... I'm not to sure just wanted to ask about it

~The Craziest Opossum you know!
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #558 on: May 20, 2013, 07:39:35 PM »

I'm assuming by plastic cover you mean the foam eye shield? If it comes with the controller, stand, sealed game , and it works, I'd say that is a good deal.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #559 on: May 20, 2013, 07:59:12 PM »

Virtual League Baseball is worth about $6-10 sealed.  If it came with the stand, controller, and the screens definitely work, I'd say it's worth about $40-50.  The stands are always broken (and backwards), so that is probably worth as much as the Virtual Boy unit itself.
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #560 on: May 23, 2013, 06:11:28 PM »

Hey guys, found this craigslist ad recently.  It is an NES CIB with some games and the miracle piano set up and keyboard.  I'm not sure what the value of the piano and set up is, anyone have an idea?  Also, they listed the games and one is bubble bobble, from the pic I can't tell if it is bubble bobble 1 or 2, can anyone help me out there?  Also another ad popped up that had bubble bobble 2 with the manual for $200 I believe the cart sells for that much but what about the manual?

http://brunswick.craigsli...t.org/vgm/3816308276.html

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #561 on: May 23, 2013, 06:36:08 PM »

Hey guys, found this craigslist ad recently.  It is an NES CIB with some games and the miracle piano set up and keyboard.  I'm not sure what the value of the piano and set up is, anyone have an idea?  Also, they listed the games and one is bubble bobble, from the pic I can't tell if it is bubble bobble 1 or 2, can anyone help me out there?  Also another ad popped up that had bubble bobble 2 with the manual for $200 I believe the cart sells for that much but what about the manual?

http://brunswick.craigsli...t.org/vgm/3816308276.html

Thats a Bubble Bobble in the ad (not 2). Sounds like the Miracle Piano has everything needed to make it functional. He is asking a bit high, but said his price is negotiable. Even at a bit of a high price like that I'd think about taking it if its local just so you don't have to deal with shipping the thing. Definitely not a pick up if you're looking to resell though.

As for Bubble Bobble 2 with the manual for $200. That's a no-brainer pick up if both the game and manual are in decent shape. You could easily get $80+ for the manual. And the game is definitely worth the price tag alone.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #562 on: May 23, 2013, 06:44:17 PM »

Okay thanks for the advice Crabby

I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
Atari6600
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #563 on: June 06, 2013, 01:27:09 PM »

I know it's a longshot to find anything under $1,000 minimum because of the rarity, but I thought I'd give it a try and ask anyway:

The Neo-Geo AES home console system?
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #564 on: June 06, 2013, 01:34:42 PM »

I know it's a longshot to find anything under $1,000 minimum because of the rarity, but I thought I'd give it a try and ask anyway:

A couple years ago I had the chance at a boxed one for $200. I was too poor at the time. Keep your eyes peeled.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #565 on: June 06, 2013, 02:25:18 PM »

GamerNick and I saw one sometime last year at a local shop for under 300, think it was closer to 250.  Either of us were too broke at the time to swing it, so we missed out :/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #566 on: June 06, 2013, 02:31:24 PM »

Don't know why everyone's freaking out about the AES. Boxed, it only goes for ~$350.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #567 on: June 06, 2013, 03:30:35 PM »

It'll fluctuate $100-$300 depending on if the system bios is NTSC-J or NTSC-U and the completeness and condition of the system. A mint CIB NTSC-U is gonna cost you likely around $500 and possibly more while a loose NTSC-J you can probably grab for around $100-$150.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #568 on: June 08, 2013, 09:17:00 PM »

Here is a local ad for a Japanese Saturn with games and CIB Famicom, maybe some of you import guys can help me out.  Is it a decent price?

http://brunswick.craigsli...t.org/vgm/3799673625.html

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #569 on: June 08, 2013, 09:27:02 PM »

Without knowing the Famicom games and condition, I'd say fair. The Saturn sounds pretty appealing to me with those games. I'd buy at that price.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 55 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length