RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2024, 10:33:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | todays stupid "ask seller a question" 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: todays stupid "ask seller a question"  (Read 10336 times)
thx1138
3DO

Stats
« on: June 12, 2004, 09:59:55 AM »

You are bidding on just the PS2 unit, nothing else, no leads, no power cable, no controller. Just the faulty PS2 which sometimes works, no refunds are offered whatsoever for this.

Part of a very honest, fair and accurate description where I leave potential bidders in no doubt that the PS2 I am selling is very faulty and completely unreliable.

10 mins before the auction ends, I get this question...

Question from eBay Member: PS 2 faulty, but sometimes works (8110882567)  

why are you not selling the leads with this ps2? can you list some other error messages you get?

wtf.com? I'm not selling any leads with this, beacuse I don't frigging well want to! If I wanted to sell leads with this, I would say it came with leads, and there would be a nice picture of the leads. But, there are no leads in the picture. You know why? BECAUSE I'M NOT SELLING ANY!

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2004, 10:58:59 AM »

ARGH! I know your pain. All to often I've had idiots ask me questions.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2004, 11:33:44 AM »

Its the internet, what more could you possibly expect.  

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Geondp
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 10:32:43 AM »

haha yes.. i was selling a broke ps2 for the store i work at, and some guy said " Why are you selling a broke ps2 for what i can buy a working used one? Good luck you fucking jackass" (buy it now was at 20$ i wish i coudl get used ps2 that worked for 20$) anyway the auction ended at 60$ so that guy was r0x0r
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 10:32:53 AM by Geondp » Logged

Fuck you asshole Ill fuck you in the butt lets get DIRTY!!-Geondp
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2004, 10:35:29 AM »

^Maybe he was thinking of PSX

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 04:53:55 PM »

Well, even if that was the case, he was clearly not the smartest person on the planet.

2D-Forever
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 07:02:41 AM »

With skill, buy it broke, sell it fixed.  But only an idiot would ask idiot questions.  PS2 doesn't give out error messages when its broke, its like windows, it just doesn't work.

-God gave us memories so we could languish in dispair.
-Once delayed, Twice dismayed.  SNK
thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2004, 07:21:52 AM »

It needs repair, and is repairable I am sure. I was happy to sell it and buy another one. I know if I tried to fix it I would just ruin it and waste my mon ey.

20 GOTO 10

RUN
Geondp
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2004, 08:08:27 AM »

haha guy that i sold ( and witch i CLEARY said this ps2 is BROKE ) wants his money back cause the system does not work, why cant eveyone be as good an ebayer as me?! /shrug hope paypal wil give him his money back cause i sure as fuck ant

NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2004, 10:07:52 PM »

Yea but if Paypal gives him his money back, don't they take it from you to refund him? I think that's how paypal works.

I was the 13th member to join this site. My parents were married on Friday the 13th. I was married on the 13th. Feeling lucky?

Here is a link to my profile on VAPS. I am mainly an arcade collector now. http://www.vaps.org/membe...tail.php?member_id=381193
Geondp
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2004, 11:16:58 PM »

sweet hope they try to do that so that i never use paypal agian

thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2004, 02:06:46 PM »

Pay-Pal can only take money if the item does not arrive, supposedly.

Don't trust Pay-Pal at all, so many horror stories. When I do use it, I remove all my funds at once, or spend them at once.

20 GOTO 10

RUN
NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2004, 07:48:40 PM »

Thats what I do, take it out as soon as it comes in, no chance for them to take it out, and if they try to get into your bank account its a fraudulant withdrawl on thier part. They won't do it.

I was the 13th member to join this site. My parents were married on Friday the 13th. I was married on the 13th. Feeling lucky?

Here is a link to my profile on VAPS. I am mainly an arcade collector now. http://www.vaps.org/membe...tail.php?member_id=381193
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2012, 03:34:42 AM »

haha guy that i sold ( and witch i CLEARY said this ps2 is BROKE ) wants his money back cause the system does not work, why cant eveyone be as good an ebayer as me?! /shrug hope paypal wil give him his money back cause i sure as fuck ant

(I felt like reviving another old topic)

I'm sure Paypal sided with him on this one. It's clearly buyer stupidity. I've sold new items before and people claimed they didn't work. I won naturally.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length