RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 12:17:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | External Auction Site Discussion Thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: External Auction Site Discussion Thread  (Read 78750 times)
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 02:44:58 PM »

Thanks Cobra! I emailed TraderJake about doing an RF Generation Exclusive Contest. Once he gives me the OK, then I will post up some details, etc.

Thanks for the continued support. I just added a Preferred Sellers Program at GameGavel for those buyers who want all the perks for one low fee. Free stores, free auction upgrades (the few that we actually charge for), etc. for $25. That is 5 Featured Auctions, or 5 months of having a store, or combinations of both, etc. See the home page for more details.

jasen
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2008, 07:49:30 PM »

You're welcome Jasen.  For the 5-5-5 contest do we have to do 5 in one category to be entered or can it be a combination of 5 from any of the three categories?  Like Cobra said I like the new layout and thanks for getting rid of the pop up!  Now come on guys,  join and buy my stuff!!  leo

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2008, 10:24:36 PM »

I just joined it yesterday and the site looks great!! Love the layout and its pretty easy to navigate (and thanks for walking me through linking my paypal account, very appreciated). It'll probably be a month or two until I get to selling things but I might make a purchase or two before then.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2008, 11:21:33 PM »

Shaggy,

Sorry mate, its 5 in one of the categories. However, that may be easier to accomplish if I get the go-ahead from TraderJake to run the RFGeneration contest. Then you can put the referral image in your signature Smiley See your My Referral page in your "My Account" page for the code.

Jasen
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 02:35:46 AM »

Update:

Still haven't heard back from TraderJake about doing the RFGeneration Contest, but as soon as I do... you will see me post it up!

Also, we landed a great advertising contract yesterday, you know... those things that keep the site free. Check it out the homepage, you may be interested in what it is... A Video Game Expo! I wish I was in  the states to go!
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 05:24:39 PM »

This is a thread for news, auctions and discussion of game auctions sites & online stores that exist outside of eBay or RFGen. Personal auctions as always can still be listed in their own bumped threads. Feel free to advertise your websites here or announce news. This is for all RF Generation members and all should feel welcome to use it.
 Smiley

=========================================================================

Hey guys and gals.... just wanted to pass along some interesting auctions that were just listed at GameGavel:

1. 52-1 Action - CIB
2. Real Players Pack - (Similar to the Caltron 6-1)
3. Tiles of Fate - Factory Sealed

And a heck of a lot more awesome NES Auctions... which since this is RF Generation, you probably want to know about! Some other interesting things include Kitsune's Random Rarities:

1. DQ VIII Chinese Import for Famicom
2. Legend of Zelda - Minish Cap
3. Seiken Densetsu Legend of Mana

And, about 267 other auctions and items up for sale right now! Enjoy!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 05:36:23 AM by Tan » Logged
ChaseTheChuckwagon
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2008, 09:39:01 PM »

RFGeneration Approved !

I would like to introduce you all to ChaseTheChuckwagon.com

http://www.ChaseTheChuckwagon.com

We launched on March 24th, 2008 and are already over 560 members.  We have lots of classic and modern video gaming auctions running and most users are starting to accumulate feedback.

What sets the Chuckwagon apart from all other Auction Sites:

• Dedicated to Video Games & Gaming
  • No Auction Insertion Fees
  • No Picture Upload Fees
  • Very Low Selling Fees and Listing Enhancement Fees
  • Free Member Store Front/Home Page
  • Seller Promotional Tools
  • Growing Collector Communtiy.  Deal with other collectors and forum members.
  • No advertising whatsoever.  Only Video Game Reference Affiliates.

The Summer Classic Gaming Give Away

Please consider ChaseTheChuckwagon.com for your bidding or listing needs.  There are lots of great things listed now so take a look.

Jump on the Chuckwagon Bandwagon!

So Cal Mike
Owner, ChaseTheChuckwagon.com
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 11:04:18 PM by ChaseTheChuckwagon » Logged
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2008, 03:17:07 AM »

That's right my fellow RF Generation Friends... GameGavel wants to give you every reason in the world to join GameGavel.com. To do so, I am having an exclusive for RF Generation Members only contest, where you can win a free game of your choice ($60 Value or less) on July 1, 2008!

Not sure what GameGavel is? Well its The Free Video Game Auction Site! You can visit it here:

www.gamegavel.com

Jasen, how do I enter the contest?

1. Sign up for a new account (or have an existing account).
2. Link to your RF Generation Feedback Thread or your RF Generation Profile
3. Be an RF Generation Member for at least 3 months on July 1.
4. Sit back and enjoy GameGavel.com by buying, selling, and trading for free!

Be sure to check out the other contests as well as all of the auctions. For the RF Generation there are a lot of cool new and rare things added up lately... don't miss out on something awesome!

*EDIT: Don't forget about the other contests that are going sitewide at GameGavel.com! You can find them all right at GameGavel.com!

*Please note that the winner will be able to pick his or her game from any major retailer like Amazon.com to ensure availability of his or her choice. Must have 20 people eligible to win for the contest to be held.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 03:41:07 AM by Dragon Warrior Jasen » Logged
Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2008, 03:18:39 AM »

Well, I hope TraderJake doesn't get mad... but I started the contest... Here you go everyone:

http://www.rfgeneration.c...=7402.msg108090#msg108090
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2008, 09:01:40 AM »

Jasen,  RF Generation isn't in the list yet...

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
ChaseTheChuckwagon
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2008, 04:04:17 PM »

ChaseTheChuckwagon.com Surpasses 400 Member Milestone

Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would pass 400 Members in 11 short weeks.  It happend last night and now we are well on our way to 500 members. 

My goal for our first year was to hit 2000 members and so far, so good.  But to reach these goals, we still need the support of the classic gaming community so please, visit ChaseTheChuckwagon.com and see what it has to offer.  There is always a great selection of classic and modern gaming items listed, and lots of members are listing some highly desireable items -- not just the common everyday stuff that is flooding eBay.

I hope to see some new RF Generation faces poking about the Chuckwagon. 

So Cal Mike
Owner, http://www.ChaseTheChuckwagon.com
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 04:05:53 PM by ChaseTheChuckwagon » Logged
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2008, 05:30:59 PM »

I just signed up like 4 or 5 days ago. Am I going to be eligable for the contest?

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

Dragon Warrior Jasen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2008, 06:14:21 PM »

Everyone will be eligible from RF Generation, no matter WHEN you signed up.... adding RF Generation now! Whoops.. I thought they were there already.
Rajaat the Warbringer
CD-i
United States

Stats
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2008, 08:00:43 PM »

Free game? I'm in!

There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.

--Moby Dick
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2008, 08:23:45 PM »

Everyone will be eligible from RF Generation, no matter WHEN you signed up.... adding RF Generation now! Whoops.. I thought they were there already.

Thanks for the quick response!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length