RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2024, 10:19:56 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Sega Genesis Canadian Versions of Games 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sega Genesis Canadian Versions of Games  (Read 1085 times)
Squall280
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: February 23, 2008, 02:41:30 PM »

I am trying to submit Sonic the Hedgehog and California Games both of which are from Canada and it won't allow me. Any help?
Tan
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 02:15:02 AM »

I am trying to submit Sonic the Hedgehog and California Games both of which are from Canada and it won't allow me. Any help?

Have you checked out our guidelines yet? They explain how the scripts work and what each type of entry falls under. There's also one for Canadian games as well, since a game bought in Canada doesn't always mean it gets it's own entry, as North American titles are sold in all three countries here.

If you do suspect it is a variation unique to Canada instead of a North American one, then you add it as a "Game Variation".

http://www.rfgeneration.c...about.php?action=policies

If you have any more questions that the guidelines don't answer for you, feel free to post them here or PM them. We have plenty of staff members who can help you. Wink
Tan
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 01:56:32 PM »

I was working on the US version of Sonic and I was going to submit scans for it, and I noticed that I too own the Canadian version (my Genesis games are a mix of both countries), so I took the liberty of adding it to the database here:

http://www.rfgeneration.c...nfo.pl?ID=U-040-S-05331-A

If your still having trouble with California Games let me know and I'll help you add that one as well. Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length