RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 03:11:18 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Gaming Figures/Statuettes 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Gaming Figures/Statuettes  (Read 13405 times)
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 08:01:19 AM »

Also the new TR games don't count speechless

Why not?

When was the last time Croft done the British flag....I mean really now???

At the start of Tomb Raider Legend, I believe.
imfromwisconsin
Donor

Stats
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »

Agent 47 looks like he has down's.

I was super excited when you said you got 47 -- I was going to eye one; I wonder if they have one that doesn't look retarded?

Also, no ballers?  What's the point?

EDIT:  I ended up buying a 47; I love this guy and couldn't resist.  He didn't look as bad I guess as I originally said.  Lara on the other hand?  Someone please call the battered women's hotline...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 04:35:16 PM by imfromwisconsin » Logged

"Sharing is Caring."
-Ryan
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2008, 05:51:59 PM »

I have ALL of the Kotobukiya one-coins for Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, and Tales of Phantasia (including the stone versions). I need to get the larger scale ToP and ToA figures. They're releasing Lion in October.

Also have Quake II figs, the Dragon Quest VIII Play Arts (all four), tons of gashapon (mostly Mario, Zelda, Mega Man, and Dragon Quest). Earthworm Jim action figures, Mega Man action figures, Halo 2 & 3, Mega Man model kits, and video game related Hot Wheels cars. Oh and the Halo Actionclix (near complete s1). Also have some E3 and Comic Con promo figs.

My hubby collects Star Wars figs. He has sealed figs from every generation of figs ever released. Some of them he's had since he was a kid.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2008, 03:55:59 AM »

The only figures I have are some Pokémon ones from back in the day Smiley
VACRMH
Jaguar CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2008, 02:40:51 AM »

If anyone comes across Phantasy Star figures let me know Wink

The regular series or online? The only non online one I know of (and have) is Nei from the Sega Gals set.

I have WAY too many figures/gashapons. Some favorites include Nei from Phantasy Star 2, Arche from Tales of Phantasia (Real big) Dragon Quest 8 set of all 4 characters and Kefka from Final Fantasy VI.

Oh, and I have a huge Bahumut, but damn if I can't get it together (seen in the following pic)

http://s11.photobucket.co...&current=DSCN1733.jpg

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2008, 03:11:09 PM »

I just got this in the mail. It was only $5 bucks Smiley Not bad since you don't see Darkstalkers stuff around all that much.

And if you can name the game being played in the backround you get some major points lol.

* hsein-ko.JPG (347.11 KB, 1912x1432 - viewed 341 times.)
ga5ket
DB Editor
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2008, 04:15:52 PM »

And if you can name the game being played in the backround you get some major points lol.
A quick google of the items and it appears to be Xenogears?

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2008, 05:52:43 PM »

yup, my gf was playing it. I hope to play through it to one day but I got a lot of other stuff to work on right now.
ApolloBoy
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 03:23:41 PM »

So far I've got a Mega Man action figure, a Tomoko Hoshina gashapon figure, and a Ri Kohran gashapon. Yes, I love me some meganekko...
Phosphor Dot Fossils
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2008, 11:26:57 PM »

Oldies but goodies:

[img width=280 height=210]http://www.thelogbook.com/earl/hizzouse/random/namcodig.jpg[/img]
Dig Dug

[img width=280 height=373]http://www.thelogbook.com/earl/hizzouse/random/namcopac.jpg[/img]
Pac-Land

[img width=280 height=210]http://www.thelogbook.com/earl/hizzouse/random/namcoxev.jpg[/img]
Xevious

[img width=280 height=373]http://www.thelogbook.com/earl/hizzouse/random/namcomap.jpg[/img]
Mappy

Grin

3 hours of classic gaming goodness - game play, commercials, rarities, and much more!  Phosphor Dot Fossils: The DVD
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2008, 01:15:17 PM »

Those look cute Smiley
modest9797
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2008, 06:38:14 PM »

I love the dig-dug one.  Did you make those?
Phosphor Dot Fossils
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »

Oh good grief no.  I wish!  They came in the boxes you see in the background, heavily adorned with Japanese text.   Grin  Better yet, each one came with a piece of candy that tasted like nothing I'd ever tasted before.

3 hours of classic gaming goodness - game play, commercials, rarities, and much more!  Phosphor Dot Fossils: The DVD
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 07:22:12 PM »

Better yet, each one came with a piece of candy that tasted like nothing I'd ever tasted before.
Maybe the candies were expired, causing the "special" flavor?

Just kidding Wink
Phosphor Dot Fossils
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 08:26:23 PM »

Well, I didn't expire after eating them, so that's all that counts.   laugh

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length