RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 03:10:44 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Gaming Figures/Statuettes 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Gaming Figures/Statuettes  (Read 13404 times)
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« on: February 01, 2008, 04:32:37 PM »

Does anyone have any gaming figures? I was thinking of buying a Gears of War 7" Marcus figure. I was going to buy a Hitman Agent 47 7" figure a while ago but by the time I made my mind up they had sold out.

Play.com Link

Or for pictures click here.
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »

I have some, actually most of them are gashapon. I have all the Soul Calibur girls they made (its funny how in the world of gashapon you usually only find girl figures.) I also have the Mega Man X and Zero models, a Monika figure from Growlanser 3, a Link action figure (sword and shield are missing) and a Eddie figure from the Megaman series. I ordered the Castlevania ones but I'm still waiting for them.
Tan
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 05:57:21 PM »

I have a Mega Man X Command Mission figure and a pokeball with a Pikachi snap together inside, also a Banjo Kazooie figure that I think had the DK racing kart with it at one time, I bought it loose from a thrift store.
Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 01:00:06 AM »

I have a bunch of Gashapon.  Some from Armored Core, some from anime series later turned games.  Got a bunch of macross stuff and even some a dead or alive (kasumi) figure.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Fuyukaze[/img]
[img width=470 height=155]http://gamercards.exophase.com/69469.png[/img]
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 02:21:45 PM »

I've ordered a Kratos one for £5 on play.com  but it's not as nice as the first round of Kratos figures.

My mouse is hovering over the Marcus - Gears of War figure button. It comes out in four weeks so I'm not sure if I should order now or nearer its release. If I wait I'll probably forget or they'll run out quickly. Once again I'm thinking out loud about what I should buy... Undecided They do look quite nice though.

I see they have some 7" Zelda figures for a mere £55-70! "Highly limited to only 2,500".

Edit: I don't think my dearest mother and father would aprove of me driving a 200 mile round trip to get this.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 05:40:54 PM by James » Logged
NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 06:21:40 PM »

I have a 8ft long NES and 7 ft long Gameboy, they aren't really statues but they are ginormous Wink
~~NGD

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 06:54:32 PM »

I have a 8ft long NES and 7 ft long Gameboy, they aren't really statues but they are ginormous Wink
~~NGD

Is that the one you handbuilt from wood? I remember that, it was great! Were they like a storage chest or something?

I ordered the Gears of War - Marcus and Locust figures. I can always cancel them within the next four weeks. Over here money generally doesn't get taken until the point of sale, which is usually when they dispatch the goods.
NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 05:00:13 PM »

Yeah, the NES is for storage.  It is now in my game room and has my new 50" plasma sitting on top with all my game consoles on the inside Cheesy

pics are in the link if anyone wants to take a peek.
http://www.nationalgamedepot.zoomshare.com/2.html
~~NGD

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 06:12:25 PM »

~~NGD
That NES has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
shadowforte
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 03:26:55 PM »

I have a lot of Gashapons of Mario stuff, and a few Mega Man figures. I would love to get all of the RE4 figs.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 04:44:26 PM »

I have a bunch of Final Fantasy 8 figures.  I have all of the playable characters, and 4 or 5 of the summon monster figures. 

I also have a Legend of Zelda trpphy figure from back when the game was first released.  Here's a link to a picture of it:  http://www.zeldaelements..../merchandise/figure_2.jpg
Mine isn't boxed though.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 07:29:22 AM »

I got my Kratos figure today. Cheesy Not bad considering it was bought from an off-shore website and it was dispatched on Monday. It looks good but the stand is a bit rubbish. It only has one pin to stick in his foot and his legs don't line up properly so one foot is off the ground. [Edit: It turns out his legs were stiff which is why they weren't moving. A bit of force loosened them up so now he's standing properly.]

I had a laugh at the packaging with the warning "Not for children under 3" I'm sure 4 year olds would love it.

* Kratos.jpg (175.58 KB, 700x467 - viewed 386 times.)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 07:36:18 AM by James » Logged
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 07:35:41 AM »

I also have a Legend of Zelda trpphy figure from back when the game was first released.  Here's a link to a picture of it:  http://www.zeldaelements..../merchandise/figure_2.jpg
Mine isn't boxed though.

I never actually seen one of those Zelda trophies around. I have seen a few of the Mario ones, I have on too but its kinda beat up and dirty. I recently found some old Beavis and Butt-head figures so I have all my Soul Calibur ladies closing in on them. A "this is what happens when you tick off the wrong women" type of scene.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 09:06:17 AM »

I have alot of the original Resident Evil figures.  Most of my other figures are ones I found in the toyboxes at thrifts.  Lots of nintendo happy meal figures and such.

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 05:52:30 PM »

I have a few happy meal figures, some sonic ones from the early 90's, I also have some zelda figurines of link, zelda and ganon (link is supposed to have his sword and shield but his shield was lost long ago) that I got from a friend for free.  I guess there kind of rare, I saw the same link and ganon go for $30 together on ebay.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length