RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 04:42:59 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | TV/NES Combo Unit 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: TV/NES Combo Unit  (Read 1409 times)
bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« on: January 10, 2008, 08:23:15 AM »

I am working on a deal to pickup one of those combo 19" Sharp TV's with the built in NES but I don't really know what they go for.  Anyone have an idea of their value.  I found an ebay auction for two controller that came (not sure yet if the one I would be getting has them or not) with the unit (it went for $51) but I can't seem to locate anyone selling one of these.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 09:27:53 AM »

I've been searching for one as well.  There not too common and I would expect they'd go for more than a new 19" TV.  Probably in the 120 range at a antique store.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »

Rick picked one up for 75 or 125 I can't remember.

MrMark0673
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 07:52:48 PM »

I got mine in decent shape with 2 Sharp NES controllers and 40 loose carts for $200 about a year ago.  Not the best price, but it was a local pick up so I was pleased.  The controllers are pretty sweet, but I wish I had the remote for the TV.  That thing is impossible to hunt down. 

Another note about the TV, the picture quality is really nice, but the system seems pretty temperamental and I haven't had the guts to open it up and play with the 72 pin connector.
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 06:13:30 PM »

I remember seeing the combo go for about 100 bucks or so a few times in the past couple of years.  I think 150-200 is around the limit for just the TV combo. 

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length