RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2024, 10:16:52 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 817438 times)
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5340 on: November 21, 2013, 09:42:53 AM »

Show your son some Andrew Dice Clay stand-up bits.  He'd be a big fan of the Dice Man.  OOHHHH!!!

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5341 on: November 22, 2013, 05:23:40 PM »

I keep getting adchoice ads for m&ms in spanish. I just had one on Slacker radio but i am almost positive i have seen them elsewhere.

I haven't searched for anything remotely spanish in recent memory...

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5342 on: November 23, 2013, 12:02:59 AM »

Show your son some Andrew Dice Clay stand-up bits.  He'd be a big fan of the Dice Man.  OOHHHH!!!

I'll sometimes break into my (admittedly lousy) Andrew Dice Clay impression whenever my best bud says anything that has even the slightest hint of innuendo to exploit.

For example, the other day he was talking about the various vitamin supplements he takes.

I responded with, "Hey, what about getting your daily dose of Vitamin F! OOOOHHHH!!!"

I'm never gonna grow up, am I.

In other news: I'm getting ready to endure my first cold in almost two years. First signs of it were apparent when I woke up this morning.
RetroRage
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5343 on: November 24, 2013, 08:00:00 PM »

Two years is a pretty good streak.  I'm just getting over a pretty brutal cold myself.   Have you tried taking emergen-C?

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5344 on: November 24, 2013, 08:25:52 PM »

Two years is a pretty good streak.  I'm just getting over a pretty brutal cold myself.   Have you tried taking emergen-C?

I used to take Airborne at the first sign of a cold, and it seemed to blunt its effects... but it would take me weeks to fully get over it. Nowadays I just ride it out. The effects of the cold might be more severe, but I'm usually clear of it in a week.

Speaking of which: I'm over the worst part of my present cold. It ended up not being nearly as bad as I feared it would be.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5345 on: November 24, 2013, 08:34:18 PM »

Whenever I can't breathe I can't sleep, and when I have a cold I need sleep. So I usually just take some NyQuil, I get my full night of sleep and even if I'm drowsy in the morning a warm shower and breakfast wakes me up.

I've literally gotten a cold, had no NyQuil, and then gone to the grocery store at 4 AM dressed like The Dude to buy some.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5346 on: November 25, 2013, 12:40:36 AM »

Whenever I can't breathe I can't sleep, and when I have a cold I need sleep. So I usually just take some NyQuil, I get my full night of sleep and even if I'm drowsy in the morning a warm shower and breakfast wakes me up.

I've literally gotten a cold, had no NyQuil, and then gone to the grocery store at 4 AM dressed like The Dude to buy some.

NyQuil and DayQuil are the only "remedies" I use to cope. Otherwise, it's business as usual.
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5347 on: November 25, 2013, 02:22:38 AM »

Insomnia, Day 5: Still can't sleep. :/

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5348 on: November 25, 2013, 12:01:38 PM »

Insomnia, Day 5: Still can't sleep. :/

Like, at all? I started hearing noises that weren't there after 3 days of no sleep, and pretty much almost died back when I stayed up working on a research paper in college.

That said, I suffer from an inability to fall asleep most nights. I guess I call that insomnia too.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5349 on: November 25, 2013, 02:22:15 PM »

After 3 days no sleep i started hallucinating. I don't know if it counts as hallucinating though because i knew there were not lasers in/on all the windows and doors.

Getting next to no sleep on a regular basis though is something i experience fairly often though

RetroRage
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5350 on: November 26, 2013, 06:37:17 PM »

The worst is when you try driving at night off 2 days of no sleep.  You start seeing imaginary people and animals crossing the freeway.  That's not a good time

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5351 on: November 27, 2013, 10:15:42 PM »

The worst is when you try driving at night off 2 days of no sleep.  You start seeing imaginary people and animals crossing the freeway.  That's not a good time

I see that stuff while driving in the daytime on a good night's rest.

Maybe I should just take the bus from here on out...
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5352 on: November 28, 2013, 09:04:04 AM »

Happy turkey / football day!

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #5353 on: November 28, 2013, 11:35:39 AM »

With a 4-day weekend on the horizon, I hope to be able to start the intimidating-but-exciting project of re-cataloging my games.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #5354 on: December 01, 2013, 12:24:15 PM »

With a 4-day weekend on the horizon, I hope to be able to start the intimidating-but-exciting project of re-cataloging my games.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Gotten about 400 games added back to my collection, as well as a few photos for my profile page. I figure there are probably 300 more games to catalog that aren't currently in storage, as well as my strategy guides. We'll see if I can make a dent in some of that today.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length