RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2024, 12:21:34 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 817522 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5295 on: October 19, 2013, 03:40:00 PM »

I just upgraded my phone from a 3 year old Incredible that finally died. I went for a Samsung S III and it feels like going from a game boy pocket to a game gear. At least it works!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5296 on: October 21, 2013, 12:26:12 PM »

Apparently I forgot to pay my city taxes the last two years...Whoops. Didn't even remember they existed, I do everything online and yet the city hasn't even adopted phone filing yet...

When shall his new form be revealed?
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5297 on: October 21, 2013, 08:27:50 PM »

You should probably pay those....

Hello World.
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #5298 on: October 22, 2013, 03:11:14 AM »

Going to legoland today. I expect everything, even the grass, to be made of lego. If not i'm sending a strongly worded letter!

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5299 on: October 22, 2013, 11:45:55 AM »

Going to legoland today. I expect everything, even the grass, to be made of lego. If not i'm sending a strongly worded letter!

I heard a story on the radio about a guy who wasn't allowed into lego land because he didn't have a child with him....

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5300 on: October 22, 2013, 02:31:02 PM »

I have internet on my desktop again! You know what that means don't you?

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5301 on: October 22, 2013, 03:27:53 PM »

^You'll be seeing lots of spooky ghosts?
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5302 on: October 22, 2013, 03:52:04 PM »

I have internet on my desktop again! You know what that means don't you?

Cool, now you can get back to your scientific research on the effects of ectoplasm on the human body...
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5303 on: October 22, 2013, 05:28:48 PM »

I'm more worried about the effects of ectoplasm on LCD monitors and motherboards.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5304 on: October 22, 2013, 06:05:48 PM »

I'm more worried about the effects of ectoplasm on LCD monitors and motherboards.

The trick is better aim; just gotta practice some more is all.

In the meantime, see if you can get some of those coverings that Gallagher hands out to the first few rows at his shows...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 06:08:49 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #5305 on: October 23, 2013, 02:29:57 PM »

I heard a story on the radio about a guy who wasn't allowed into lego land because he didn't have a child with him....

There were 2!!!

One a dirty old git in a dirty rain coat that had pedo written all over him amd the other was a business man type booked into the hotel. He was eating alone. Very strange as its £400 a night...

Luckly non of them were me as i took my 4 year old son

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5306 on: October 23, 2013, 08:30:12 PM »

The site is...loading...normally...

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5307 on: October 23, 2013, 11:25:23 PM »

ITS A WEEK BEFORE HALLOWEEN MIRACLE!

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5308 on: October 23, 2013, 11:35:31 PM »

Yeah, well, I had to sacrifice a phone for the site to work apparently:

HOW DO I INSERT THE INSTALLATION DISC INTO MY PHONE?

I'm guessing the internal storage or something else died on my phone, as I was playing Parking Mania when it suddenly crashed, restarted, and went to an empty blue screen. The attempt to factory reset it led to that screen. Unfortunately, this marks ANOTHER delisted game that I've lost - considering I'm in the Top 125 in the World for gamerscore on Windows Phone, that's a big hit now (think I'm around 1000 Gamerscore unavailable due to delisted apps now). They're sending me a new phone overnight via warranty replacement (third phone now), but I've lost any progress in offline games on that phone (which isn't that much, fortunately). For a reminder, here's what happened to my first phone:

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 11:44:35 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5309 on: October 26, 2013, 03:51:53 PM »

So I haven't been eating processed foods or many carbs or sugars lately. Tonight I'm going to go drinky drinky so I got a big meal at McDonald's to fill up to lesson effects of alcohol.

Huuuuuuuge mistake. I feel hungover and sick from the fucking shitty ass food and I haven't drunk a thing yet.

Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length