RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 26, 2024, 12:18:56 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 827434 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5040 on: July 05, 2013, 12:02:15 AM »

Yay happy 5th everyone.
I missed the 4th.

My neighbor gave me some fireworks as he was pulling into his driveway though.
I think they are roman candles or some shit. He specified not holding them as they will get hot.

I'll probably just launch them towards the pond at my parents house.... or the next bar patrons vehicle that blocks my driveway. Whichever...

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5041 on: July 05, 2013, 09:32:41 PM »

juice from one lime
two shots tequila
splash of seltzer

OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5042 on: July 05, 2013, 09:51:03 PM »

dammit,  I want to get the DOA5-Ultimate LE because I missed out on the DOA5 LE, but...  It comes with a friggin' oppai mousepad.  I don't think I could live with the shame of purchasing this thing.  Also, I think there's a different edition for each girl.  Have fun collectors!  With this release I'll settle for the regular edition.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 09:53:04 PM by OatBob » Logged

it's thinking
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5043 on: July 05, 2013, 10:47:57 PM »

dammit,  I want to get the DOA5-Ultimate LE because I missed out on the DOA5 LE, but...  It comes with a friggin' oppai mousepad.  I don't think I could live with the shame of purchasing this thing.  Also, I think there's a different edition for each girl.  Have fun collectors!  With this release I'll settle for the regular edition.

That's why I initially passed on the Naughty Edition for a certain LE... then my wife complained that I didn't pick it up.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5044 on: July 05, 2013, 10:55:41 PM »

Yay happy 5th everyone.
I missed the 4th.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't help but not miss it.

Assholes all over the neighborhood blowin' off fireworks when I'm trying to get some sleep in so I can be relatively rested at work in the morning. Add that to the fact that it's been hot and dry lately, and the fire danger levels are red. So not only am I not getting any sleep, there's a decent chance the entire block could burn to the ground. People have no consideration whatsoever, you know? Buncha self-absorbed douchenozzles, the whole lot of 'em.
Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #5045 on: July 06, 2013, 09:42:13 AM »

I sat in a lounge chair on my back porch on the 4th, beer in hand, and listened to the screams of people and dogs as they got blasted by a rouge firework...the more I drank, the funnier it got.

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #5046 on: July 06, 2013, 11:41:06 AM »

I sat in a lounge chair on my back porch on the 4th, beer in hand, and listened to the screams of people and dogs as they got blasted by a rouge firework...the more I drank, the funnier it got.

The image of that in my head is both hilarious and somewhat disturbing.

I'm imagining people on fire running around with missing limbs, people crying over bodies, and you just sitting in a lounge chair drinking away, laughing.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5047 on: July 06, 2013, 03:57:35 PM »

The image of that in my head is both hilarious and somewhat disturbing.

I'm imagining people on fire running around with missing limbs, people crying over bodies, and you just sitting in a lounge chair drinking away, laughing.

It's not so bad as all that, he had beer in hand after all.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5048 on: July 06, 2013, 06:09:51 PM »

I think I might be a little too into those air crash investigation shows.

When I heard about the dramatic crash that happened at SFO earlier today, my first thought was when NatGeo will get around to producing and releasing the ACI show for it.

And don't get me started on the 747 cargo plane at Bagram air base a few months back:

I'm gonna go crawl under my bed now.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5049 on: July 06, 2013, 06:59:40 PM »

Tossed my 5.1 speaker "system" for my PC.
I was down to one working speaker. Pretty sure i bought it in early 2000s at Circuit City... so i guess i got my monies worth out of it.

I feel like i am deaf now though.

EDIT
Also i am back home again  Grin
Now i just need to find the drive to start listing my stuff on eBay...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 07:01:25 PM by Izret101 » Logged

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5050 on: July 06, 2013, 09:47:00 PM »

I hear ya on that one.

Been trying to just buy stuff that I can resell quickly on Ammy Marketplace, but it doesn't always work out that way.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5051 on: July 06, 2013, 09:56:53 PM »

Tossed my 5.1 speaker "system" for my PC.
I was down to one working speaker. Pretty sure i bought it in early 2000s at Circuit City... so i guess i got my monies worth out of it.

I feel like i am deaf now though.

EDIT
Also i am back home again  Grin

I have a set I can send you, though I think it might cost less to find a cheap set at Goodwill.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5052 on: July 06, 2013, 10:03:29 PM »

^
Just realized i can plug my monitor in via HDMI.
I would assume that will give me sound. Will have to test tomorrow or monday since i don't feel like digging through cables right now.

I should have thought of that earlier since i was running my second monitor via HDMI before....

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5053 on: July 07, 2013, 02:37:17 PM »

Apparently there was a police shootout a hundred yards behind my house on the motorway this morning. It took them about 240km to stop the guy!
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5054 on: July 08, 2013, 03:16:07 PM »

Apparently someone tried to break into my grandmothers last night. I was there this morning to check on them since the phone and cable was down and she had neglected to say that early in the AM her dog had a barking fit when there was the sound of something falling in another room.

Cable company showed up saw someone had cut the cable and phone lines to the house and tried to climb in a back window.
Must have heard the dog barking and decided to go elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length