RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 26, 2024, 06:19:23 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 827549 times)
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4965 on: June 09, 2013, 08:57:25 PM »

What if i scored it like Family Feud?
Spongebob would have been worth the most points since it was the most common answer.

That's true, and I've always imagined you looked like Louie Anderson. On the other hand what if you scored it like Family Feud but we were playing golf? What about that?
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #4966 on: June 09, 2013, 09:30:45 PM »

Never seen an ep and guess why I did not get the reference. I think I was out of high school when that came out
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4967 on: June 09, 2013, 09:49:12 PM »

SpongeBob SquarePants came out in 1999, I probably didn't see it until 2000, either way I was also out of high school, but hey, it's funny stuff.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4968 on: June 09, 2013, 10:21:03 PM »

spongebob has a lot of humour for adults too

also my arms are a nice shade of tomato after being out in the sun too long for my yard sale today.
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4969 on: June 09, 2013, 10:59:58 PM »

also my arms are a nice shade of tomato after being out in the sun too long for my yard sale today.

Ouch!  At least it was for a good cause, unlike me, who got a bit red on me neck after doing yard-work.  Bleh.

Speaking of tomatoes, I know people who will judge a Mexican restaurant based on the tacos, the menu prices, the menu contents (i.e., massive and not entirely in English), and even in one mildly racist case, the apparent ethnicity of the staff.  Me, I go exclusively on the salsa.  A good heap of non-gringo salsa will make up for damn near anything (even those awful tamales-in-a-jar you get at Walmart), which is why I will murder that stupid rabbit if he so much as sets a paw near my Romas again.  I sang praises the day that raven appeared and started eating all the ground herbivores, but the idiot obviously missed one before pissing off for better pastures.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4970 on: June 09, 2013, 11:06:05 PM »

Holy crap, I'm totally diggin' this smart-phone app stuff.

I can track my walking paths, find out what elevation I'm at, and keep track of my collection while on my thrift-runs!

Why did I wait so freakin' long to get in on this?

Now I really need to catch up with the cool kids and track down a copy of [REDACTED]...
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4971 on: June 10, 2013, 12:15:37 AM »

MY KARMA!

When shall his new form be revealed?
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4972 on: June 10, 2013, 12:17:08 AM »

I can track my walking paths, find out what elevation I'm at, and keep track of my collection while on my thrift-runs!

Now I really need to catch up with the cool kids and track down a copy of [REDACTED]...

Yeah, smart phones really have the ability to make us super amazing geniuses. The sad thing is that no one uses them for anything but taking filtered pictures and telling us they're eating hot dogs.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4973 on: June 10, 2013, 12:40:21 AM »

Yeah, smart phones really have the ability to make us super amazing geniuses. The sad thing is that no one uses them for anything but taking filtered pictures and telling us they're eating hot dogs.

Whoah! they can do that too?!

Now I'm really sold!
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #4974 on: June 10, 2013, 12:22:31 PM »

is this an infomercial in disguise?

is this not available in any shops. if I buy now do I get double or some added stuff?

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4975 on: June 10, 2013, 01:35:57 PM »

Took my girl to the baseball game last night. She proceeded to get incredibly drunk (at my quiet urging and largely via my smuggling into the game a flask of vodka) but instead of having a good time, like I do at baseball games when I get wasted, she proceeded to get all moody and inquisitive and started blabbing on about exes and my qualities as a man, completely ignoring the game I was trying to watch.

Then, on the way home she remembered she hadn't left food for her obese cat to eat this morning, and argued that I take her to her house or she would drive there herself. I told her I would, then drove to my house and got her to lay down wherein she passed out immediately.

Not sure how it is I grew so attached to her in our early days when we were both incredibly drunk all the time, her inebriated self is quickly becoming my least favorite person in the universe.

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4976 on: June 11, 2013, 09:31:03 PM »

Wow.....she sounds like a real peach.  No offense.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4977 on: June 12, 2013, 01:13:40 PM »

Haha, she is when not intoxicated.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4978 on: June 17, 2013, 05:01:58 PM »

How is everybody doing today?
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4979 on: June 17, 2013, 05:07:26 PM »

Good - wife starts a new job Friday at her highest starting pay yet.

Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length