RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 26, 2024, 08:14:05 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 827608 times)
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4935 on: May 29, 2013, 06:27:03 PM »

http://librarianproblems.com/

i'm not a librarian but i work at a library and can relate to a lot of these, especially:

"when someone's browsing in the aisle i need to reshelve in": [img width=500 height=198]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3rionqIQr1rp8qnl.gif[/img]

Oh, boo freaking hoo, cry me a river.

Life's not fair some times, so suck it up, ya weenie.

[img width=648 height=486]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/359/9/9/r__lee_ermey__episode_37_by_cryptic_metaphor292-d35ofiq.jpg[/img]

BTW do they even use the Dewey decimal system anymore?

I was wondering after I saw this:

SOMEONE ASKS IF THE BOOKS ARE ORGANIZED BY TITLE

[img width=350 height=200]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lokcx64e1J1qafrh6.gif[/img]
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4936 on: May 29, 2013, 11:30:55 PM »

BTW do they even use the Dewey decimal system anymore?

yep still dewey decimal in most places i think. that GIF was more about the fiction section though, which is sorted by author's last name and many people assume it's by title Tongue
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4937 on: May 31, 2013, 05:48:33 PM »

http://www.polygon.com/20...pd-after-curious-designer
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4938 on: June 01, 2013, 09:58:55 AM »

I put two sprigs of Basil in my pocket and promptly forgot about them. Put on the same shirt today and it smells amazing...NEW PRODUCT

When shall his new form be revealed?
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4939 on: June 01, 2013, 08:34:55 PM »

Oh I just got some great news. My sister's getting married next year and my family's going to take a road trip to Oregon!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4940 on: June 01, 2013, 08:47:07 PM »

Oh I just got some great news. My sister's getting married next year and my family's going to take a road trip to Oregon!

Awesome! Come visit me!
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4941 on: June 01, 2013, 09:06:11 PM »

I'll certainly try. But I don't know how far North we're going, it'll probably be a weeklong trip, maybe 2 weeks if I can do some sweet talking by then. There are a bunch of parks I want to see up in the Northwest and on the way.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4942 on: June 04, 2013, 02:42:16 PM »

I put two sprigs of Basil in my pocket and promptly forgot about them. Put on the same shirt today and it smells amazing...NEW PRODUCT

It's Kickstarter time!
SlasherNES
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #4943 on: June 05, 2013, 12:11:45 PM »

Moving sucks! I look forward to FINALLY being a home owner but man you don't realize how big your collections are until you start packing! However, it will be worth it to set up the man cave and TRULY display everything  have worked my ass off for in my collection of video games, movies, figures, etc.

Shop smart! Shop S-Mart!
Wolfman's got nards!
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4944 on: June 05, 2013, 12:20:11 PM »

Moving sucks! I look forward to FINALLY being a home owner but man you don't realize how big your collections are until you start packing! However, it will be worth it to set up the man cave and TRULY display everything  have worked my ass off for in my collection of video games, movies, figures, etc.

...when I moved, 3/4 of the truck was my collection. They had to take on an additional person for the movers in order to get everything moved before the end of the day.

Considering the size of my collection, I can't imagine slackur having to move. His collection essentially has its own warehouse. Wink
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:23:32 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

SlasherNES
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #4945 on: June 05, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »

Impressive dude!! Shocked I don't have any arcade cabinets like that which would BA if I did. I need to take a pic of my boxes and post it once I have everything moved into the house. Is that strictly games and/or consoles in all of those boxes?

Shop smart! Shop S-Mart!
Wolfman's got nards!
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4946 on: June 05, 2013, 01:18:02 PM »

Mixture of both. A lot of the bigger boxes have boxed consoles in them. I own a metric ton of hardware and accessories, but last count on the games there was ~3000. I haven't really picked up much since I moved at the end of February last year.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4947 on: June 05, 2013, 01:18:24 PM »

Thats awesome. Once of my best video game finds ever happened in Oregon!

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #4948 on: June 05, 2013, 02:54:14 PM »

Considering the size of my collection, I can't imagine slackur having to move. His collection essentially has its own warehouse. Wink

Oh, I haven't had to imagine. Tongue  Our collection has gone through many moves, suffering the occasional loss, and has always been transported by family and kind friends.  Hopefully we're done moving, and I'm finding the set-up to be an even bigger challenge than moving!  One piece at a time, like anything else.

Keelah se'lai
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4949 on: June 05, 2013, 03:17:18 PM »

I've been looking for a cheap one bedroom apartment or small house for me and my girlfriend. Gonna be tough, I really do not want to go into a complex but that's what's looking most available unless we want to live in questionable neighborhoods. Not that I haven't lived in questionable neighborhoods for five years now, but I was hoping to get out of them.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length