RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 26, 2024, 08:09:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 827592 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4920 on: May 23, 2013, 03:31:33 PM »

If only it had said "site"

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4921 on: May 23, 2013, 04:52:45 PM »

Going to Seattle for the weekend, probably won't be on here much. REMEMBER ME

wave to vancouver island across the water, i like just outside victoria
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4922 on: May 23, 2013, 08:31:55 PM »

Moore, Oklahoma was hit by a tornado in 1999 that had the highest wind speed ever recorded on planet Earth. 318 mph, or 512 km/h.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #4923 on: May 23, 2013, 08:37:24 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ailpage&v=x-lOm3iLLkU
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #4924 on: May 25, 2013, 06:32:34 PM »

Did Sirgin die?
Unless you can die from working on your thesis, I don't think so...
it's 4 days past the 15th, he probably died

I'm back. I had two more reports to write in the week after my thesis was due, + a presentation. It's always remarkable how all deadlines in a semester fall in the same week.

Now that that's all over I have exams coming up soon. So I'll be gone again... Sad
moonraker_fats
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4925 on: May 26, 2013, 11:14:44 AM »

Greetings everyone from Afghanistan!  PS...if you've never been here, or if its been a while...yes, it is still a shit hole.

[img width=95 height=39]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/RFGmicrobar01.gif[/img]
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4926 on: May 26, 2013, 11:42:23 AM »

Greetings everyone from Afghanistan!  PS...if you've never been here, or if its been a while...yes, it is still a shit hole.

I would say congrats, but, well... it's Afghanistan. Never been there myself, but a buddy has been over there a few times. I didn't hear great things.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4927 on: May 26, 2013, 01:30:06 PM »

if it's anything like The Kite Runner depicts, or the evening news then good luck!
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4928 on: May 26, 2013, 05:40:22 PM »

While not quite as interesting as Afghanistan, people at my house all have cold's to one degree or another. Normally I say I don't get sick much but in the last few months I've had more cold's than in the last 5 years combined. Does it have to do with the 2 year old living with us?

Anyways, it has left me with plenty of time to do some serious lurking on RFG.

lurk, lurk, lurk.........
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 08:25:19 PM by nupoile » Logged
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4929 on: May 26, 2013, 07:30:51 PM »

I take it you have no choice in the matter in being there? 'Cuz I can't imagine anyone going there willingly.

In any case, try to stay safe, and get back stateside ASAP.

While not quite as interesting as Afghanistan, people at me house all have cold's to one degree or another. Normally I say I don't get sick much but in the last few months I've had more cold's than in the last 5 years combined. Does it have to do with the 2 year old living with us?

The last cold I had was just before Christmas a year and a half ago, when I got hired for my present job. Which is unusual for me, 'cuz I usually have two a year. Which probably means the next time i catch a cold, it's gonna really knock me for a loop. And it's gonna hit sooner or later. I can hardly wait...
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #4930 on: May 26, 2013, 08:21:25 PM »

Does it have to do with the 2 year old living with us?

Those little jerks are nothing but sickness on legs.

I swear I didn't have so much as a cold for 5-10 years until I got a few nieces and nephews.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4931 on: May 29, 2013, 02:00:13 AM »

http://librarianproblems.com/

i'm not a librarian but i work at a library and can relate to a lot of these, especially:

"when someone's browsing in the aisle i need to reshelve in": [img width=500 height=198]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3rionqIQr1rp8qnl.gif[/img]
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4932 on: May 29, 2013, 01:43:42 PM »

Back from Seattle. Not a bad town. Had three days of amazing weather which everyone who lived there warned was just the city playing a trick trying to get me to move there and that really it rains every other day of the year.

When shall his new form be revealed?
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4933 on: May 29, 2013, 02:04:32 PM »

Back from Seattle. Not a bad town. Had three days of amazing weather which everyone who lived there warned was just the city playing a trick trying to get me to move there and that really it rains every other day of the year.

it rained in victoria yesterday, usually seattle's weather isn't far off of victoria's...when did you leave? maybe the rain hit just after Tongue
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4934 on: May 29, 2013, 04:02:25 PM »

it rained in victoria yesterday, usually seattle's weather isn't far off of victoria's...when did you leave? maybe the rain hit just after Tongue

Left Monday morning, and it was raining pretty steadily then.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length