RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 26, 2024, 10:25:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 827762 times)
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4905 on: May 19, 2013, 06:58:15 PM »

I've won a day of golf with Lydia Ko. Smiley

Is she hot?

I don't like golf. Sad

I don't mind playing it myself, but it is rather boring to watch.
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4906 on: May 20, 2013, 06:18:52 PM »

Okay, this starting to get on my nerves, my Karma just dropped from 4 to -2 in the span of a couple days. Someone here must not like me, but I can't remember ever pissing anyone off here.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4907 on: May 20, 2013, 08:04:49 PM »

^Don't worry about it.  It's all just for fun.
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4908 on: May 20, 2013, 08:36:28 PM »

^Don't worry about it.  It's all just for fun.

I kinda with we made the system post by post so even without names we could see if something pissed people off XD.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4909 on: May 21, 2013, 01:14:17 PM »

I just finished watching the Xbox reveal.....that's an hour of my life I will never get back Sad

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4910 on: May 21, 2013, 02:06:12 PM »

I had some family get caught up in the Moore, OK tornado. We've spent today and yesterday just trying to establish contact.

*EDIT: They're fine, but they have no power and water. My cousin lives (lived?) 2 blocks from one of the schools that was heavily damaged.

Someday I should do a tornado checklist, I've had many close calls already but never taken a direct hit, and outsiders are so funny to watch when something like this goes down.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 03:30:03 PM by ThePsychoticSir » Logged

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4911 on: May 21, 2013, 04:09:55 PM »

i've never seen a tornado in person, really glad i live on the west coast. of course someday i'll probably be hit with a major earthquake and/or tsunami.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4912 on: May 21, 2013, 04:22:04 PM »

I had some family get caught up in the Moore, OK tornado. We've spent today and yesterday just trying to establish contact.

*EDIT: They're fine, but they have no power and water. My cousin lives (lived?) 2 blocks from one of the schools that was heavily damaged.

Someday I should do a tornado checklist, I've had many close calls already but never taken a direct hit, and outsiders are so funny to watch when something like this goes down.

Storm shelter? WTF is that? Just grab some booze, throw on some music, and ride it out.

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #4913 on: May 21, 2013, 04:26:30 PM »

I think I was sleep walking last night. I went to bed with no shirt on and woke up with one on. And I have absolutely no memory of putting on in the middle of the night. Probably shouldn't have drank that last beer just before going to sleep.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4914 on: May 21, 2013, 04:31:58 PM »

i've never seen a tornado in person, really glad i live on the west coast. of course someday i'll probably be hit with a major earthquake and/or tsunami.

Oooah! Feel  your pain I do...

...the earthquake part, that is.

A mountain range there is between the Pacific and the Valley of Silicon, so tsunami a problem is not!

And wildfires a problem there is here!
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4915 on: May 21, 2013, 06:46:13 PM »

Storm shelter? WTF is that? Just grab some booze, throw on some music, and ride it out.

That sounds almost like my family, unless buildings are being ripped up we just go about our indoor business XD. Walked out one morning and found that shit was a Tornado and half the trees in town had been ripped up.  

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4916 on: May 21, 2013, 08:18:47 PM »

That sounds almost like my family, unless buildings are being ripped up we just go about our indoor business XD. Walked out one morning and found that shit was a Tornado and half the trees in town had been ripped up.  

Eye of Hurricane Charlie passed over our house, and we had a tornado pulling at the side of our building - you could smell the ozone and the sky was lit up green. Our roommates just told us to come sit back down and have a drink. Tongue

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4917 on: May 22, 2013, 07:46:28 PM »

Eye of Hurricane Charlie passed over our house, and we had a tornado pulling at the side of our building - you could smell the ozone and the sky was lit up green. Our roommates just told us to come sit back down and have a drink. Tongue

Living in a hurricane zone long enough will make anyone a badass. XD.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4918 on: May 23, 2013, 12:06:43 PM »

Going to Seattle for the weekend, probably won't be on here much. REMEMBER ME

When shall his new form be revealed?
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of