RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 26, 2024, 06:20:05 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 827931 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4785 on: April 10, 2013, 01:38:24 AM »

Haha, you'll blow the fuckers away.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #4786 on: April 10, 2013, 09:25:29 AM »

^ Is that avatar the girl from Bioshock Infinite?

If so, shouldn't you be the infinite Leon now Cheesy
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4787 on: April 10, 2013, 11:15:47 AM »

TOTALLY

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4788 on: April 10, 2013, 12:52:36 PM »

The gf is trading her WP7 in, so I guess I better play the handful of games I downloaded on there pronto! Tongue

Quick! To PvZ! Tongue
Nope, I already beat that one Tongue

Monster Island's free right now. Hurry up and do that one.
Thanks for the heads up!

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #4789 on: April 10, 2013, 03:54:55 PM »

TOTALLY
Haha, neat!
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4790 on: April 10, 2013, 05:50:07 PM »

TOTALLY

so i heard you like bioshock infinite...is it good? laugh
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4791 on: April 10, 2013, 11:41:18 PM »

^ I know not a single person who has played it and not loved it.
Maybe i should get around to playing the first and second game.... nah.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4792 on: April 11, 2013, 12:03:49 AM »

same i still need to play the first 2, i really want to so i probably will...eventually.
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4793 on: April 11, 2013, 08:40:12 AM »

Fuzzy pickles!!

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4794 on: April 13, 2013, 08:24:37 PM »

We just found out our kid has asthma.  Poor kid.  She hates the nebulizer treatment we have to give her.  I almost have to put her into a sleeper hold to keep her still enough to get the mask on her face and keep it there.
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #4795 on: April 13, 2013, 09:20:37 PM »

We just found out our kid has asthma.  Poor kid.  She hates the nebulizer treatment we have to give her.  I almost have to put her into a sleeper hold to keep her still enough to get the mask on her face and keep it there.

I'm sorry, dude.  I can sympathize; our oldest also has asthma, and the poor guy sometimes just coughs all night.  Nothing more disheartening than hearing your kid hack a lung for hours straight.

I also supremely enjoyed Bioshock Infinite, but if I'm being honest the FPS gameplay was not very refined, the hit detection was poor and the level design uninspired.  BUT the art, sound, story, characters, atmosphere, and ending really make it something special.

Keelah se'lai
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4796 on: April 14, 2013, 09:44:03 AM »

I'm sorry, dude.  I can sympathize; our oldest also has asthma, and the poor guy sometimes just coughs all night.  Nothing more disheartening than hearing your kid hack a lung for hours straight.

I also supremely enjoyed Bioshock Infinite, but if I'm being honest the FPS gameplay was not very refined, the hit detection was poor and the level design uninspired.  BUT the art, sound, story, characters, atmosphere, and ending really make it something special.

I dunno, actually NOT a cover based rail shooter, a floating cloud city with those rails, the vigors, utilizing trans-dimensional tears? The game allows for a TON of diversity and WAY more interesting ways to play than any FPS I've played probably ever. It's as interesting as you want to make it.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4797 on: April 14, 2013, 10:24:19 PM »

http://www.trademe.co.nz/...her/auction-583073603.htm

As dad said, "They probably export them to Essex."

That is the pinnacle of trashy.
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #4798 on: April 15, 2013, 07:30:39 AM »

I dunno, actually NOT a cover based rail shooter, a floating cloud city with those rails, the vigors, utilizing trans-dimensional tears? The game allows for a TON of diversity and WAY more interesting ways to play than any FPS I've played probably ever. It's as interesting as you want to make it.

Oh, don't get me wrong; the gameplay is fun and there are many more gameplay components and options during combat than a 'typical' shooter. I very much enjoyed it.  But I did feel that the actual combat engine and level design itself wasn't quite as refined as, say, Bioshock 2. I definitely noticed that the hit-boxes were less consistent and frame rate dipping more. (I played both on consoles.) I only bring such things up because while I felt there were a few minor issues that kept it from being the best game I've played, it's like me griping that my ice cream is too cold; i enjoy it so much that the complaints seem pretty frivolous.

Keelah se'lai
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4799 on: April 15, 2013, 11:37:31 AM »

Opened a case on eBay for the first time.
I would have probably just left neutral/negative feedback but since eBay doesn't let you neg a POWERSELLER until at least 1 week after the transaction i figured i should try and see how good their buyer protection is.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 11:40:33 AM by Izret101 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length