RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 27, 2024, 06:19:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 828256 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4605 on: February 10, 2013, 09:07:05 PM »

Zag must have hara kiri-ed after scrolling a bit more and seeing my updated image.

Have i mentioned lately that the more time i spend on the internet outside of this site the more i hate everyone and everything?
Good god there seems to be no limit to the stupidity of some people.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4606 on: February 11, 2013, 08:28:09 PM »

Zag must have hara kiri-ed after scrolling a bit more and seeing my updated image.

Sorry to disappoint ya, but I'm not into the same sexual perversions as you.

Mine are far worse.

Have i mentioned lately that the more time i spend on the internet outside of this site the more i hate everyone and everything?

It's about freakin' time you came around.

Good god there seems to be no limit to the stupidity of some people.

It took you this long to figure that out?

And people say I'M slow on the uptake...
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4607 on: February 11, 2013, 10:56:16 PM »

I have been spoiled by being a member of several other sites/forums but never delving into them.
Recent;y i have had my hand forced though.

The experience thus far has been rather disappointing. I figure in the next 5 or so days though the dust will settle and i can go back to ignoring 99.98% of that site again.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4608 on: February 12, 2013, 02:17:16 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2013/0...k-balelo-commits-suicide/

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4609 on: February 12, 2013, 02:25:12 PM »

I have been spoiled by being a member of several other sites/forums but never delving into them.
Recent;y i have had my hand forced though.

The experience thus far has been rather disappointing. I figure in the next 5 or so days though the dust will settle and i can go back to ignoring 99.98% of that site again.

Or people can start ignoring 99.98% of you on that site.  Undecided

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4610 on: February 12, 2013, 02:27:15 PM »

^ Why the fuck do you use so much fucking vulgar language so often? It drives the shit out of me!

Their are children on this site you know...

... OK in all reality a kid would only spend 10 seconds on this site and realize its lame.  

But I love it  Grin

I think the only underage person we've had on the site in recent memory is ApolloBoy (who's since passed the age requirement) and ...maybe Mercury? Not sure who the other one was. ApolloBoy was here before the age requirement though, I think.

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #4611 on: February 12, 2013, 04:06:38 PM »

^ Why the fuck do you use so much fucking vulgar language so often? It drives the shit out of me!

... OK in all reality a kid would only spend 10 seconds on this site and realize its lame. 

But I love it  Grin

I think the only underage person we've had on the site in recent memory is ApolloBoy (who's since passed the age requirement) and ...maybe Mercury? Not sure who the other one was. ApolloBoy was here before the age requirement though, I think.
Sega2099 or something like that was I believe 12 13. logical123 was 13-ish when he signed up. gannonbanned was around 14. There's been lots of under 18 year olds over the years. Hell I was only 17 or 18 when I joined.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4612 on: February 12, 2013, 05:11:40 PM »

logical was the other one I was thinking of. They grow up so fast - first year of college for that young-un.  laugh

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #4613 on: February 12, 2013, 05:20:09 PM »

Tell me about it, I remember his first year of High School...

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4614 on: February 12, 2013, 07:15:09 PM »

Jeez that show is falling apart.

But I love it  Grin

Sega2099 or something like that was I believe 12 13. logical123 was 13-ish when he signed up. gannonbanned was around 14. There's been lots of under 18 year olds over the years. Hell I was only 17 or 18 when I joined.

I was probably like 16-17

When shall his new form be revealed?
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4615 on: February 12, 2013, 07:15:28 PM »

Anyone following this Chris Dorner showdown? Shit gettin real!

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4616 on: February 13, 2013, 02:52:54 AM »

i think i was 18 when i joined
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4617 on: February 13, 2013, 12:38:45 PM »

But I love it  Grin

Wait we have an age requirement? I thought it was 13+ and under that they had to pretend their parents said it was OK.

Turns out i was 16 when i joined... I actually thought i was younger...

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4618 on: February 13, 2013, 12:49:13 PM »

Yeah I was thinking I was too. I guess I was just a retarded 17 year old.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4619 on: February 13, 2013, 12:53:15 PM »

Yea i guess i was a retarded 16 year old... soon to be a retarded 25 year old...

Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length