RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 27, 2024, 06:20:47 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 828475 times)
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4410 on: December 13, 2012, 12:02:29 AM »

My boss wants me to fly across the state to train someone on the same day as the Seahawks/49ers game that i have tickets for.

That ain't happening.

You could give me the tickets. Then you wouldn't have the tickets and you could go do the training. Problem solved.
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #4411 on: December 13, 2012, 03:15:51 AM »

Been at work 5 minutes.....already bored...........

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4412 on: December 13, 2012, 08:17:21 AM »

My boss wants me to fly across the state to train someone on the same day as the Seahawks/49ers game that i have tickets for.

That ain't happening.

The Niners are gonna kill 'em anyway, so you'd just be wasting your time.  evilhappy
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4413 on: December 13, 2012, 09:29:03 AM »

That ain't happening.

The Niners are gonna kill 'em anyway, so you'd just be wasting your time.  evilhappy

Yeah? You go play the Seahawks at CenturyLink Field and see if you can win. They're pretty tough at home.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4414 on: December 13, 2012, 05:01:42 PM »

That ain't happening.

The Niners are gonna kill 'em anyway, so you'd just be wasting your time.  evilhappy

Yeah? You go play the Seahawks at CenturyLink Field and see if you can win. They're pretty tough at home.

Wink

When shall his new form be revealed?
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4415 on: December 13, 2012, 09:21:27 PM »

That ain't happening.

I thought we were friends.  Guess not.

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4416 on: December 14, 2012, 06:25:58 PM »

There should be a special place in hell for people that kill innocent children. 

Man what is wrong with this world....
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #4417 on: December 14, 2012, 06:41:25 PM »

There should be a special place in hell for people that kill innocent children.  

Man what is wrong with this world....

Just the other day there was a woman here in Belgium who killed 3 of her 5 children because they were gifted (high IQ)... then she tried to commit suicide but failed. Crazy stuff.
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4418 on: December 14, 2012, 06:54:46 PM »

Yeah that messed up man. These mass shootings seem to happen a lot, very sad to hear someone who would kill little kids.

Weird thing is today in Michigan they passed a law that if you have a CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) license you are now able to enter schools and churches with it legally now.  Thats messed up.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4419 on: December 14, 2012, 09:21:49 PM »

No it isn't. If you have a CCW you've taken a course, been background checked, and are on a federal list. That's not to say someone with a CCW won't go crazy and shoot someone, but gun control is not the issue here. Not even that it's not an issue, people need to be more explicit in telling police/family that "hey, this guy I know is chronically depressed and has a lot of guns."
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 09:24:58 PM by The Maligned Leon » Logged

When shall his new form be revealed?
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4420 on: December 14, 2012, 09:31:32 PM »

^ That won't work either. Nobody knows whats really going on in somebodys mind. After all 99% of the family/neighbors of a crazed murderer usually come up with this quote. "He seemed like a normal guy, but never talked that much"  
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4421 on: December 14, 2012, 11:03:04 PM »

Yeah that messed up man. These mass shootings seem to happen a lot, very sad to hear someone who would kill little kids.

Weird thing is today in Michigan they passed a law that if you have a CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) license you are now able to enter schools and churches with it legally now.  Thats messed up.

How is that messed up?
Maybe if there was a teacher there who had firearms training and a permit to carry a concealed weapon 2 dozen kids wouldn't be dead now.

Regulating firearms doesn't stop criminals from obtaining them or people who want to hurt others from doing so.
Apparently a kid in china hacked up 12 classmates with a knife today. Maybe China should take knives from their people too.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4422 on: December 14, 2012, 11:11:48 PM »

Regulating firearms doesn't stop criminals from obtaining them or people who want to hurt others from doing so.

This 1000000%.  How many people in gangs have legally registered weapons?

Forcing stricter gun laws will only affect the people who wish to acquire guns legally.
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4423 on: December 14, 2012, 11:58:27 PM »

That ain't happening.

The Niners are gonna kill 'em anyway, so you'd just be wasting your time.  evilhappy

I thought we were friends.  Guess not.

I'm trying to save you from deep depression and bitter disappointment.

Is that not what friends do for one another?  Grin
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4424 on: December 15, 2012, 12:05:02 AM »

I personally will never make a bet against a San Francisco team ever again. I'm saying this because you might loose... Believe me I know.  
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length