RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 23, 2024, 06:17:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 826171 times)
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4185 on: October 24, 2012, 10:50:11 PM »

Sorry for your loss Bickman.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4186 on: October 24, 2012, 11:22:04 PM »

Bad news: my grandma died last night. Good news: job provides up to 5 bereavement days without using any of my allotted leave. Going to be a rough time.

Best wishes and prayers to you and your family.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4187 on: October 25, 2012, 11:34:57 AM »

The power at my house went out this morning, so today has already been special. I showered by candlelight and it was so romantic.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #4188 on: October 26, 2012, 09:52:01 AM »

Sorry for the loss, bickman.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4189 on: October 28, 2012, 08:27:16 AM »

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES

Emergency preparedness:
DSlite - Charging
PSP - Charging
AA Batteries - Well stocked

I'm ready.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4190 on: October 28, 2012, 09:09:24 AM »

The power at my house went out this morning, so today has already been special. I showered by candlelight and it was so romantic.

Is this TMI?  It kind of feels like TMI.  Undecided

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4191 on: October 28, 2012, 05:03:32 PM »

^ You want some real TMI?

The other day my Co-worker took his mother to a strip club and they both got wasted. That kinda scares me to know that. I don't even want to know any more details.

And I thought I was weird...

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4192 on: October 28, 2012, 07:11:23 PM »

I know, right?

Were they scented candles? And if so, which scents? I'm a cinnamon and vanilla guy, myself...

Is this TMI?  It kind of feels like TMI.  Undecided

Well I dunno about feeling, but I do know this is what TMI sounds like:

The other day my Co-worker took his mother to a strip club and they both got wasted. That kinda scares me to know that. I don't even want to know any more details.

You're not weird until I tell you you're weird! And don't you ever forget it!

Anyhoo: I'd actually be curious to know the further details of that outing. I get the impression, however, that it'd end up a lot less interesting than I'd hope it would be.

'Late

« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 07:12:54 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4193 on: October 28, 2012, 10:52:33 PM »

Just got into bed when I heard fireworks going off.

Looks like the Giants have won the series.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4194 on: October 29, 2012, 03:16:35 AM »

That was nice of him to drive her to work. But she shouldn't be drinking on the job.
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #4195 on: October 29, 2012, 03:43:51 AM »

Metric is gay. Like wtf is 1.65m or how long is 3 kilometers? It's just stupid!!!

Yes I know really it's my tiny mind that can't work two systems but really what's wrong with imperial measurements?

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4196 on: October 29, 2012, 08:15:21 AM »

Metric is gay. Like wtf is 1.65m or how long is 3 kilometers? It's just stupid!!!

Yes I know really it's my tiny mind that can't work two systems but really what's wrong with imperial measurements?

Everything... 1:12 and then 1:5280 vs 1:10 and then 1:1000? I'd rather deal with decimal points than division.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4197 on: October 29, 2012, 09:13:03 AM »

Were they scented candles? And if so, which scents? I'm a cinnamon and vanilla guy, myself...

The candle is listed as having a Caribbean fruit market scent. It smells like really strong tropical punch Kool-Aid.

EDIT: To prevent double posting I'll put this here. I mentioned how I lost my voice right as I was going to record, well I did a very small amount of recording just to post an audio update so everybody can listen to the sorry state of my vocal cords.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 01:03:16 PM by sirpsycho » Logged

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #4198 on: October 29, 2012, 01:10:42 PM »

That was nice of him to drive her to work. But she shouldn't be drinking on the job.
Zing! Grin

Everything. The metric system is better in every conceivable way, except in your case you didn't grow up with it.
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4199 on: October 29, 2012, 04:31:16 PM »

The candle is listed as having a Caribbean fruit market scent. It smells like really strong tropical punch Kool-Aid.

EDIT: To prevent double posting I'll put this here. I mentioned how I lost my voice right as I was going to record, well I did a very small amount of recording just to post an audio update so everybody can listen to the sorry state of my vocal cords.

Whisper episode!    laugh
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length