RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2024, 08:25:47 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 816605 times)
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4110 on: September 12, 2012, 09:51:40 PM »

We keep a box of cereal next to a box of dog biscuits in the cupboard. I got as far as pouring milk on my cereal before I realised it was not cereal. Sad

It's called Milk Bone for a reason add milk to it.  Tongue

Dog food tastes OK in my book. Their very dry, so a liquid solution is only common courtesy for your dog. Yes I've eaten dog food. Hey if you don't enjoy it neither will your dog. Woof-Woof.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4111 on: September 13, 2012, 05:10:14 AM »

It would be nice if I could have a good sleep for once instead of waking up late in a panic and rushing to the bathroom before realising it's only 2am. Then at the weekends I stay up late because I get to have a lie in except I wake up at 7am and can't get back to sleep.
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4112 on: September 13, 2012, 07:59:13 AM »

This very post puts me in elite company.

[img width=400 height=400]http://rlv.zcache.com/1337_gaming_time_sticker-p217370309174375237b2o35_400.jpg[/img]

EDIT: What the?!  speechless

Oh, very funny, you guys:

Zagnorch
I'm Sonic da Muddafuggin' Juggalo, bitchez!
Sega Saturn
United States

Thank you sooo much for ruining my fun...  Angry
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 08:04:10 AM by Zagnorch » Logged
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #4113 on: September 13, 2012, 12:58:37 PM »

^ Haha, that's always cool to see. Problem is you can't actually post any more or it goes away. Tongue
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4114 on: September 13, 2012, 01:30:42 PM »

That wasn't us Zag - that's the forum itself. Grin

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4115 on: September 13, 2012, 01:40:43 PM »

Let's see how long it takes us to goad him in to posting again.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4116 on: September 13, 2012, 03:41:50 PM »

Let's see how long it takes us to goad him in to posting again.

When hell freezes over, that's--

Aw, son of a bitch.
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4117 on: September 13, 2012, 08:27:51 PM »

Anywho, on a more serious note Roll Eyes

Apparently by my city. I am the most hardcore collector they have seen. Shocked

OK so here's the story. I rent a house and when you live in a rental house my city is supposed to inspect the rental house once a year for structural defects, electrical issues, you know any safety issues and alert the landlord.   

So I had the city inspector come in today and he was pretty impressed with everything till he headed to the basement. I don't have the room upstairs to store all my crap so my game room is located in the basement. 

As soon as he went to the basement he inspected the water heater, furnace, electrical box and such, exactly what they did last year and that was it. They never walked into my game room which I thought was weird. But this year the inspector did walk into the game room.

Funny thing the second he walked into the room  he was kinda impressed with the collection. But he quickly noticed that all my system's and other electronics were pretty much running off of very limited outlets and saw my clusterfuck of wires behind my entertainment center. He laughed and told me this was the one of the worst electrical hazard he'd seen in years.

I can't help it I want all my systems up and ready to go. I don't want to hook a console up everytime I want to game. Oh well, guess I got to have an electrician come in and put more outlets in within a month to help me fix my "hazard".

Most of the stuff is A/V stuff. But whatever. 
[img width=700 height=525]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w462/RazorKnuckles/ggg001.jpg[/img]
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4118 on: September 13, 2012, 09:05:05 PM »

My desk at work looks worse...

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4119 on: September 14, 2012, 09:25:32 AM »

Can't you just use a surge protector or something?  And maybe twist tie the wires together so they look more orderly?
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4120 on: September 14, 2012, 10:19:43 AM »

Can't you just use a surge protector or something?  And maybe twist tie the wires together so they look more orderly?

There's only so much an outlet can handle. Also, surge protectors don't protect from arcing.

OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4121 on: September 14, 2012, 05:38:57 PM »

For a moment...

I thought I was receiving Nintendo Power again.

I saw Mario and Luigi on the cover of a magazine peeking out of my mailbox upon returning home.  Upon further inspection, I found out it's this month's game informer.  lame.

it's thinking
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4122 on: September 14, 2012, 08:48:49 PM »

For a moment...

I thought I was receiving Nintendo Power again.

I saw Mario and Luigi on the cover of a magazine peeking out of my mailbox upon returning home.  Upon further inspection, I found out it's this month's game informer.  lame.

Well then, I should expect my own copy to arrive one of these days.
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4123 on: September 14, 2012, 09:11:19 PM »

Can't you just use a surge protector or something?  And maybe twist tie the wires together so they look more orderly?

I do use two surge protectors. The main problem was having a dozen consoles hooked up at the same time on two T.V. sets next to each other. Plus my P.C., surround sound receiver and more crap  connected to two outlets.

Apparently the average home in my area doesn't have a dozen consoles hooked up at once, which is why the inspector was suspicious. Plus the wire clutter didn't help. I'll get around to fixing it soon.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4124 on: September 15, 2012, 03:12:35 PM »

SHOCKING NEWS!
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length