RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2024, 04:36:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6 0 Members and 40 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 6  (Read 816460 times)
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4050 on: August 20, 2012, 06:37:53 PM »

Through some loophole I can finally use RF Generation as a dating site. I knew registering on Valentines day would have its benefits. 

I'm not available.
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4051 on: August 20, 2012, 07:29:37 PM »

Through some loophole I can finally use RF Generation as a dating site. I knew registering on Valentines day would have its benefits.

I'm not available.

I'm not into guys lol. Just a funny little Easter egg that I found on this site. Clicking on date takes you to a dating site. I laughed my ass off when I clicked on it.

I would never use an online site to find women. I can't use my classy pick up line online. Only works in person. 
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4052 on: August 20, 2012, 08:12:20 PM »

I'm not available.

I'm not into guys lol. Just a funny little Easter egg that I found on this site. Clicking on date takes you to a dating site. I laughed my ass off when I clicked on it.

I would never use an online site to find women. I can't use my classy pick up line online. Only works in person. 

That's not an Easter egg, sir. You likely have some malware running there that picks up keywords for advertisements. We don't run that crap here, nor do we ever intend to (unlike "other" well-known sites).

Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4053 on: August 20, 2012, 08:31:27 PM »

Huh, I'm gonna have to check into that. Very strange. Still funny though.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4054 on: August 20, 2012, 08:59:36 PM »

A co-worker of mine had the same issue with his GMail. They found out the algorithm for the hyperlinks, so they would send emails worded in ways to make certain words hyperlinks.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4055 on: August 20, 2012, 11:01:42 PM »

I'm not available.

Whew! That was close. My wife says she's glad she doesn't have to worry about me and anyone on rfg.

laugh laugh laugh
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4056 on: August 20, 2012, 11:21:12 PM »

She only has to worry about the growing relationship between you and your truck.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4057 on: August 21, 2012, 07:46:59 AM »

She only has to worry about the growing relationship between you and your truck.

Yeah, but keep it on the down low, okay?

haha
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4058 on: August 21, 2012, 08:31:10 AM »

Thanks for pointing that out Shadow. I'm not used to malware as my internet security seems to remove them all. That was the only thing I noticed all day, thus why I thought it was an Easter egg. A full system scan got rid of it so it's gone now. I would only expect silliness like that on April fools day if it was intended from this site.

Anywho moving on...  Roll Eyes
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4059 on: August 21, 2012, 12:32:55 PM »

I'm not available.

Yeah, but your mom is.

Um... that was really scraping the bottom of the barrel, wasn't it?

Sorry 'bout that-- my smartassitude is not particularly inspired today.

I promise to put forth a much better effort in the future, however.

Carry on, gents...
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #4060 on: August 21, 2012, 05:01:14 PM »

Been a long couple of days, my boy was born yesterday tipping the scales at 9.1lbs, rapidly followed by my partner haemorrhaging and losing almost 3 liters of blood and then a trip to theater. She ok now but feels like hell and I'm felling pretty drained.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4061 on: August 21, 2012, 05:25:17 PM »

Been a long couple of days, my boy was born yesterday tipping the scales at 9.1lbs, rapidly followed by my partner haemorrhaging and losing almost 3 liters of blood and then a trip to theater. She ok now but feels like hell and I'm felling pretty drained.

Congrats on the baby, but not on the hemorrhaging. Good luck getting through the next few days. Sad

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4062 on: August 22, 2012, 12:43:15 AM »

Holy shit. Merlin, our big softy of a Springer Spaniel, who has never growled at anything and is too much of a sissy to fend off toy poodles that are trying to hump his face, was attacked by an angry pit bull in the park. Within seconds, Merlin was on top of the pit bull really laying into it with his teeth digging into its neck. I was impressed.

[img width=640 height=426]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6049/6367988383_eb9e3a16af_z.jpg[/img]

Yikes! 3 litres is pretty much all the blood in the body. Good luck with everything, and say goodbye to your savings and sleep. Smiley
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4063 on: August 22, 2012, 03:45:25 PM »

So I just checked the recent traffic of my youtube channel and apparently I've just penetrated the female market as for the first time over 50% of my traffic for the month is of the fairer sex.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4064 on: August 22, 2012, 06:52:05 PM »

Finally penetrated huh?
Couldn't find the hole before?

Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: